Commons Road, Pembroke
- Fantastic Investment Opportunity
- Limited Company for sale
- Houses, Maisonettes and Apartments
- Off Road Parking And Gardens
- Purchase Of The Freehold
- Rental Potential Of Over £5000 PCM
- 8 Separate Units In One Terrace
- No stamp duty payable
- Solar Panels And Underfloor Heating
- EPC Ratings: C/D
We are informed the company has fixed finance in place until 2040. (Please contact us for further information.)
The properties are built and maintained to a high standard, boasting underfloor heating and hot water served by energy-efficient photovoltaic solar panels and air source heat pumps. The properties are double glazed and enjoy a neutral decoration with modern kitchen and bathroom suites. Each property is equipped with private and South facing external areas and their own entrance doors. They will also be sold furnished.
House 1 & 8 - No.1 and No.8 End Terraced Houses - Kitchen/Diner, Lounge, Utility Room, downstairs WC, Three Bedrooms (One with En-Suite), and Family Bathroom. Externally is a garden with a patio seating area to the rear. Rental Income of £800 PCM per unit.
House 2, 4 & 6 - No.2, No.4, and No.6 - First Floor Maisonettes - Kitchen, Living Room, Two Bedrooms (One En-Suite Shower Room), and additional Shower Room. Externally is a patio seating area and terrace garden. Rental Income of £660 PCM per unit.
House 3, 5 & 7 - No 3, No.5 and No.7 - Ground Floor Apartments - Open Plan Living and Kitchen Area, One Bedroom, Shower Room. externally a decked seating area. Rental Income of £550 PCM per unit.
BrochuresBrochureCommons Road, Pembroke
Commons Road, Pembroke
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pembroke Station0.4 miles
- Pembroke Dock Station1.7 miles
- Lamphey Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30269849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finest, Carmarthen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.