Millbay Road, Plymouth, PL1
- Let type:
- Long term
- Residents' lounge, Games room and Reading room
- Communal Gardens & Car Park
- Guest Suite
- Battery car & cycle store
- Laundry Room
- Resident House Manager
- Security Entry System and Emergency Call System
- Minimum Age 60
Wesley Court was built by McCarthy & Stone and is situated in The Hoe area of Plymouth city centre. The development comprises 74 apartments arranged over six floors each served by a lift. The apartments consist of one or two bedrooms, entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen and bathroom. There are ensuite bath or shower rooms and French Balconies to selected apartments. The Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. Under the terms of the rental agreement, the tenant must be over 60 years. Residents 60 years, or in the case of a couple, one over 60 and the other over 55 years.
With illuminated light switch, power point. Ceiling light point. Smoke detector. Main door entry security system. Airing cupboard housing Gledhill Pulsa coil. Storage cupboard. Main door entry security system.
Door to balcony. Electric night storage heater. Power points to include TV/FM aerial point. Emergency pull cord. Telephone point. Glass doors leads to the:
Fitted with a range of wall and floor units with work tops. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer. Integrated refrigerator and freezer, built in electric oven and halogen hob with extractor hood over. Power points.
Built in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors, hanging rail and shelves over. Illuminated light switch. Electric storage heater. Power points. Emergency pullcord. Telephone point.
Tiled and fitted with walk in shower, hand grips, emergency push button. WC with low level flush. Vanity unit with fitted wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
Millbay Road, Plymouth, PL1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plymouth Station0.9 miles
- Devonport Station0.9 miles
- Dockyard Station1.3 miles
About the agent
UK retirement rentals has been established to provide a specialist lettings agency for the retirement market. Historically, Retirement properties have been seen as only really available to buy and therefore a big leap into the unknown for many people.
As specialists in retirement properties, we have seen an ever increasing demand from people looking to rent rather than buy a new home. Rather than have so much money tied up in a property, many more people are looking to free up their equ
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30270242-t-220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UK Retirement Rentals, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.