Davenham Road, Bromsgrove, B60
Davenham Road is situated on the popular Oakalls development. The property is conveniently located within close proximity to Bromsgrove Town Centre and its amenities, as well as having good access to the local road network leading out to Redditch, Worcester and Droitwich, as well as easy access to both the M5 and M42 Motorways.
* The property is approached via a tarmac driveway providing off road parking with lawn to the side and access to the front entrance door
* Entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and doors that radiate off to
* Downstairs W.C with fitted suite to comprise of low level WC, hand wash basin and radiator.
* Kitchen which benefits from fitted wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, inset one and a half bowl sink drainer, inset gas hob, electric oven, plumbing and space for washing machine, further appliance space, radiator, tiling to the floor and splashbacks. Double glazed window to the rear. Double glazed door to the side, door leads through to integral garage. Door to
* Dining room with double glazed patio doors leading out to the garden, laminate floor, radiator and double doors leading through to
* Lounge with double glazed bay window to the front, laminate flooring, two radiators, TV aerial point and door that leads back to entrance hall.
* Landing accessed via stairs from entrance hall with loft access and doors that radiate off to
* Bedroom one with double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and door to
* En-suite shower room with a fitted suite to comprise of low level WC, pedestal wash basin, shower cubicle, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
* Bedroom two with double glazed window to the front and radiator.
* Bedroom three with double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
* Bedroom four with double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
* Bathroom with a fitted suite to comprise of panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
* Rear garden comprising of gravelled seating area with steps leading down further decked seating area and then steps leading down to lawned area. There is pedestrian access at the side of the house leading to the front of the property.
*Integral Garage with up and over door, light and power. Wall mounted central heating boiler and pedestrian door leading to the side.
*The Agent understands that the property is FREEHOLD
4.93m x 1.93m (16' 2" x 6' 4")
5.3m (into bay)' x 3.07m
3.23m x 3.07m (10' 7" x 10' 1")
4.5m x 3.9m (14' 9" x 12' 10")
1.5m x 0.9m (4' 11" x 2' 11")
4.75m x 2.51m (15' 7" x 8' 3")
4.67m (to wardrobes)' x 3.05m (max)'
Ensuite Shower Room
2.26m (max)' x 1.63m (max)'
4.52m x 2.54m (14' 10" x 8' 4")
3.1m x 3.3m (10' 2" x 10' 10")
3.35m x 2.1m (11' 0" x 6' 11")
2.08m (max)' x 2.16m
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Davenham Road, Bromsgrove, B60
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromsgrove Station0.6 miles
- Barnt Green Station2.9 miles
- Alvechurch Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Multi-award winning Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO200336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.