Bartholomew Street, Newbury, RG14 5LL
- Light, spacious open plan living
- Generous terrace area maximising your living space
- 24 hour staffing with on-site manager and day and night concierge to help you with day to day needs and outings
- Landscaped gardens for relaxation
- Beautifully appointed facilities on-site for owners including a restaurant, library, and bar area
- Alfresco terrace for dining and drinks and a rooftop terrace with exceptional views across the Newbury skyline
- Independent luxury lifestyle with security and safety a priority
- Guest suite for friends and family to enjoy
- Fantastic central location, local shopping, theatre and restaurants
- Just a short walk the station - less than an hour to London, close proximity to M4
Tenure: Leasehold, 250 years remaining
This exceptionally designed first floor apartment provides spacious later living in an exclusive luxury complex for the over 65's. Set in a gated community that offers 60 stunning one- and two-bedroom apartments and penthouses. View the development at pearlhousenewbury.co.uk
This apartment at Pearl House Newbury will be ready for occupation in spring 2021
The open plan kitchen, dining area is equipped with Siemens appliances
An expansive Lounge extends onto a generous terrace, perfect for relaxation
A utility area and hallway leads in to a beautifully appointed master bedroom fitted with high quality wardrobes and carpet.
The en-suite wetroom is furnished with sanitary ware by Villeroy and Boch and Hansgrohe fittings
Stained European Oak engineered flooring is found throughout the hall, living/dining and kitchen areas with underfloor heating throughout
Access to this apartment is available from two lifts that access all floors
The property comes with a ten-year Local Authority Building Control warranty
A terrace offering significant community space is also available on this floor.
- 730 square feet Overall area inc terrace 796 square feet
- Kitchen / Living / Dining / Hall 26.3 x 15.5 ft
- Master Bedroom 14.4 x 13.1 ft
- Wetroom 9.6 x 6.6 ft
- Terrace 5.4 x 12.5 ft
Pearl House is located within the Newbury Town Centre conservation area, amongst striking 18th and 19th century architecture. just a short level walk into the center of Newbury Town.
The complex offers luxury 'hotel-style' services with 24-hour concierge services. A guest suite is also available for family and friends.
The community spirit for homeowners at Pearl House is founded on luxuriously appointed social spaces that include a library, lounge and bar area.
The Baroque restaurant offers the perfect place for family and friends to socialise with you, serving breakfast, lunch and light evening meals. Private dining facilities are also available.
Private landscaped gardens provide a restful area to relax and a terrace outside the restaurant offers alfresco dining in the summer months. Further terrace areas on floors above offer further areas to meet friends for an evening drink or coffee.
Access to undercroft parking and private storage areas are also on the ground floor. Private parking is available on an annual contract and there is a separate charge for use of the private storage facility.
A smart living solution is provided for your safety and security, supporting video calls and text messaging between residents and the onsite staff. The technology offers some of the best personal safety features available, it is easy to operate with touch free functions and fobs.
The system offers multiple utilities including the ability to view visitors before door entry; chat with your neighbours or contact the Concierge Service from the privacy of your own home.
The personal emergency alarm provides assurance when and where you need it for you and your family and a voice activated system is available too. This alarm includes access to a 24-hour Careline system, so you are safe in the knowledge that support will be available and your selected contacts will be contacted in an emergency.
One hour's housekeeping per week is included in he management charges. Domiciliary care as a supplementary service is available by arrangement with our Care partner, a local reputable CQC registered care agency.
PLEASE NOTE other charges apply. This property is serviced and managed by Eden (Pearl House) Limited, part of Eden Retirement Living Limited, a monthly management charge is payable (annually indexed), and a deferred management fee (an event fee) is applied to all properties. No ground rent is payable. for further information on these charges please visit our website.
Book an appointment now
Please e-mail our sales and marketing team who would be delighted to discuss details, plans and specifications with you.
Eden Retirement Living takes Covid-19 seriously to protect you and our staff. Any viewings will adhere to our policies and when making of a personal appointment with us, we will advise you on our safety measures.
The CGI's and images in these particulars are used for general information only,
About Eden RL
The Eden team brings together some of the UK's most experienced professionals in later living. Led by Managing Partner Liam Kelly this union brings unique knowledge and expertise that underpins every consideration when creating your home.
Eden is committed to deliver quality luxury living in a safe, secure environment - a place we would love to live ourselves.
We are prospective members of the Associated Retirement Community Operators (ARCO) and aim to operate all our retirement communities according to the principles laid down in the ARCO Consumer Code.
Bartholomew Street, Newbury, RG14 5LL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newbury Station0.2 miles
- Newbury Racecourse Station0.8 miles
- Thatcham Station3.6 miles
About the development
- The epitome of luxurious, independent later living
- Set in an exclusive gated development
- Stunning one and two bedroom apartments and penthouses
- Situated within beautifully landscaped gardens
- Right in the heart of Newbury
- Contact Eden Retirement Living for more information
We recognise ‘later living’ means a lot of different things to many people. At Eden, we are creating more than beautiful developments, we are offering a lifestyle where mundane and time-consuming tasks can be swept aside to make way for relaxation, leisure and fun. We take away the pressure of maintaing a home and ensure your experience is stress-free, leaving you to enjoy the retirement you deserve.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Apartment-16-PH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eden Retirement Living. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.