Carville Court, Stockton-on-Tees
NGU Homesales are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom terraced house in the popular area of Hardwick, Stockton. This property is located close to local amenities and has excellent transport links. The property is available for INVESTMENT PURCHASE ONLY.
The property briefly compromises of -
- A fitted kitchen offering a range of wall, floor and drawer units. Black tile splashbacks, space for oven, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, white tiled walls and flooring.
- Spacious living room, neutral décor & grey fitted carpet
- Separate dining room, neutral décor & grey fitted carpet
- Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom, all with neutral décor and grey fitted carpets
- Bathroom providing a white three piece suite (low level W/C, hand wash basin and walk in shower cubicle) cladded walls and laminate flooring
- The property is heated via gas central heating and is insulated by UPVC double glazing
- Externally there is a large garden to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear. There is also a driveway for off street parking
- Photos taken November 2020.
*** For further information please call Option 1 ***
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Carville Court, Stockton-on-Tees
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stockton Station1.7 miles
- Thornaby Station2.7 miles
- Eaglescliffe Station3.6 miles
About the agent
NGU Homesales aims to get the best possible price for your property through our experienced and qualified staff who have strong local knowledge and a friendly customer approach.
We structure our marketing to suit our clients’ requirements, such as enabling them to sell quickly or helping them achieve the best price.
NGU also offer a range of other in-house services provided by their specialist team.
NGU Homelettings is our award winning lett
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NGU HOMESALES, Gateshead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.