Thirkill Drive, Harrogate, HG3
- Open-plan kitchen, dining, and family area
- Stainless steel oven, hob, and extractor
- Fitted kitchen and worktops
- French doors to the rear garden
- Three double bedrooms
- Roca sanitaryware to modern bathroom suite
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Single garage
- 10-year NHBC warranty
Dedicated time - just for you.
We are currently open on a 'by appointment only' system, to help you to safely visit our development while avoiding contact with other visitors.
We have ensured that additional measures, including perspex barriers and enhanced cleaning processes, are in place to protect your wellbeing during a personal, one-to-one appointment.
If you would like to review the full list of additional safety measures we have in place, please visit our Bellway website.
Please contact us to arrange your personal appointment.
New homes available to buy on this lovely development in Pannal, Harrogate!
Sales office opening hours
Fri - Mon 10.30am - 5.00pm
Tues & Wed closed
Thursday 10.30am - 7.00pm
About The Edale
The Edale is a 4-bedroom home, spanning across three floors, which features an open-plan kitchen, dining, and family room, three double bedrooms, and an en suite.
About Jubilee Park
Jubilee Park is an appealing development of new homes in Pannal, Harrogate, situated around three miles from the town centre and enjoying excellent transport links to Leeds and York. These 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes boast a desirable village location, certain to appeal to first-time buyers, families and commuters.
Please call our sales team for more information.
"We have a home to sell"
Sell your home quicker with no estate agent fees.^
Our Intermediate Management Agent will work with two local estate agents to market your home at an agreed price.
You could soon be moving into your new dream home, start your journey with us today.
Why buy with Bellway?
Bellway has been building exceptional quality new homes throughout the UK for over 70 years, creating outstanding properties in desirable locations. We take pride in our high standards of customer service - more than 9 out of 10 Bellway homeowners would recommend us to a friend.
Our reputation is built on trust and we help thousands of customers, every year, to buy new homes. With 5-star builder status, awarded by the Home Builder's Federation, and an excellent rating on Trustpilot, we are committed to ensuring we deliver high quality homes and an exceptional service to you.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
^^Help to Buy is available on selected developments and plots only - speak to your Bellway sales advisor to find out where this applies. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Help to Buy can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Please visit helptobuy.gov.uk for further information.
BrochuresThe EdaleSite plan
Thirkill Drive, Harrogate, HG3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pannal Station0.2 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.7 miles
- Harrogate Station2.6 miles
About the development
- Creating dream homes built around you, for over 70 years.
- As a proud 5 star home builder over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- Every Bellway home comes with a 10-year warranty and insurance protection for your piece of mind.
- We aim to make moving home as simple as possible and to provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
- Schemes available including `Express Mover*¿ to help you move into your new home quickly and easily
- Call one of our friendly sales advisors today and find out how we can help you get into your dream new home.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 60 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry's best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference edal26e. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Yorkshire). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.