Kensington Court, London, W8
Tenure: Leasehold, 103 years remaining
The property was previously two flats, which have been joined together. It has extensive entertaining space, benefitting from a large entrance hall, two reception rooms, connected by a balcony and a family room. The property has a very spacious feel, with good ceiling heights, excellent natural light and porterage.
Roxburghe Mansions is located in Kensington Court, which lies to the south of Kensington High Street, within close proximity the open spaces of Kensington Gardens and easy reach of the many local shops and restaurants the area has to offer. The nearest underground is High Street Kensington, which is served by theCircle and District Lines.
Large Entrance Hall * Drawing Room * Dining Room * Family Room * Kitchen * 6 Bedrooms * Dressing Room * 5 Bathrooms * Guest Cloakroom * Utility Room * Balcony * Lift * Porter/Caretaker * EPC rating D
Flat 8 - Leasehold expiring 24/03/2124, therefore having approximately 103 years remaining.
Flat 9a - Leasehold expiring 23/06/2122, therefore having 101 years remaining.
SERVICE CHARGE for 2020
Flat 8 - £15,420.10 (including £6,581.75 to a sinking fund)
Flat 9a - £8,113.90 (including £3,463.23 to a sinking fund)
LOCAL AUTHORITY Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
PRICE £6,750,000, Subject to Contract
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Kensington Court, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street Kensington Station0.2 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.5 miles
- Earls Court Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Rose & Partners are residential property specialists that sell, advise, acquire property and offer rental and property management services to their discerning clients. Everything is done with the utmost discretion. Specialists in Prime Central London, Berkshire and Surrey.
We offer clients:
* A results-driven, alternative personal service with one contact throughout
* Exposure of your property to our black book of key contacts, including estate agents and buying agents, prev
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Roxburghe8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rose & Partners, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.