47 Gade CloseHayesMiddlesex
- 1 Bedroom Freehold House
- Double Glazed Windows
- Private Rear Garden
- Electric Heating
- No Upper Chain
- Good access to Local Transport
Kitchen - 3.29 x 2.20 (10'9" x 7'2") - Eye and base level storage units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, electric cooker point with overhead extractor hood, tiled splash backs, double glazed window to front, door to
Lounge - 4.07 x 3.29 (13'4" x 10'9") - Double glazed door and windows to rear garden, tv point, electric storage heating , stairs to first floor
Stairs To First Floor - Doors to
Bedroom - 3.29 x 3.04 (10'9" x 9'11") - Double glazed window to rear, electric storage heater, built in cupboard housing hot water tank, PowerPoint
Bathroom - White suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, double glazed window to rear
Front - Grass Area
Rear - Paved patio area leading to lawned area fully enclosed by panel fencing, rear hardstanding for shed.
BrochuresBrochure47 Gade CloseHayesMiddlesex
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
47 Gade CloseHayesMiddlesex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hayes & Harlington Station0.7 miles
- Southall Station1.3 miles
- Hounslow West Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Evans & Company have been established in the local area since 1992 covering Greenford, Hayes, Yeading, Southall, Perivale , Northolt, West Drayton, Hillingdon. To this day the partners of the business are still ‘ hands on ‘ ensuring that all the staff adhere to the company’s very high service standards.
Jason Evans opened the Greenford office in 1992, from our inception our aim was simply to offer clients the highest level of service and to achieve for them the best possible sale
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30271656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Evans & Company, Greenford/Hayes - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.