- Property with Land
- Equestrian Facilities
- Income Potential
- Accessible Location
- Livery Yard
- Thirty-Six Stables
A SPACIOUS DETACHED SIX BEDROOM HOUSE WITH AN EXCELLENT RANGE OF EQUESTRIAN FACILITIES, SET IN JUST OVER 33 ACRES, IN AN ACCESSIBLE CENTRAL LOCATION
- Spacious Detached Six Bedroom House Set In Approx. 33 Acres
- Currently Utilised as a Livery Yard with Stabling for 36 Horses/Ponies
- Hay Barn
- Tack/Feed Rooms
- Garaging and Ample Car and Lorry Parking
- Central Location with Excellent Accessibility
A spacious detached six bedroom house with an excellent range of equestrian facilities, set in just over 33 acres, in an accessible central location
Currently operating as a livery yard and offered for sale due to the vendors retirement the property has 36 horse/pony stables in four blocks, barns, manege, kennelling, garaging and ample parking for cars, lorries and trailers. At the time of writing there are approx. 15 DIY Liveries in situ, each currently paying £30 per week.
The urban village of Hodthorpe lies close to the Nottinghamshire border on the edge of Sherwood Forest. It has a shop, Post Office and primary school. A larger range of facilities are available in nearby Worksop, with further towns and cities such as Rotherham, Sheffield and Doncaster also easily accessible.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitwell Station0.9 miles
- Cresswell Station2.1 miles
- Shireoaks Station2.8 miles
About the agent
RURAL SCENE is a National Independent Estate Agency specialising in the marketing of PROPERTY WITH LAND including private & commercial equestrian property, farms, smallholdings, plant nurseries, holiday complexes, kennels/catteries, lifestyle property with woodland & water and country houses.
Our negotiators have over 80 years' combined experience assisting clients in the selling and buying of all types of property with land.
If you would like advice on marketing your property or
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 37899_12936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rural Scene , Wiltshire . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.