Abbey Street, RUGBY
- Well-Presented Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Cellar
- Rear Garden
- MUST BE VIEWED
SHIPWAYS are delighted to offer to the market, this WELL-PRESENTED property in a SOUGHT AFTER residential location CONVENIENTLY SITUATED for amenities, schooling & major transport links. *MUST BE VIEWED**
Shipways are delighted to offer to the market, this well-presented property in a sought after residential location, convenient for amenities, schooling and major transport links. Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cellar, three bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master suite, family bathroom and rear garden
Having wooden flooring, feature upright radiator, stairs leading to first floor landing and oak doors leading onto lounge and dining room.
Lounge 12' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.69m )
Having double glazed bay window to front aspect, wooden flooring, feature wall mounted electric fire, upright feature radiator and tv point.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 11' 1" Into Recess ( 4.01m x 3.38m Into Recess )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, wooden flooring, feature upright radiator and oak door leading onto:
Kitchen 19' 6" x 7' 4" ( 5.94m x 2.24m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, two further double glazed windows to side aspect, UPVC double glazed door leading to rear garden, radiator, ceramic tile flooring, range of base and eye level units with work surface over, integral fridge/freezer, integral double oven and microwave, integral washing machine and dishwasher, five ring gas hob with cooker hood above, tiling to splashbacks, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, recessed spotlighting and door onto:
Currently used for storage and having power and lighting.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs leading to second floor landing and doors onto bedrooms two and three and bathroom.
Having obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, low level w.c.,free standing bath with spa jets and tiling to splashback
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 12' 3" ( 4.29m x 3.73m )
Having double glazed bay window to front aspect and feature upright radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.99m x 2.54m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect and feature upright radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Having access to master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 14' 1" x 10' 4" ( 4.29m x 3.15m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, feature upright radiator, archway onto dressing area and door onto:
En-Suite Shower Room
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, his and hers sinks set into vanity unit, low level w.c., shower cubicle, heated towel rail, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tile flooring.
To the front of the property is a foregarden with wall to boundary and a metal gate
The rear garden has two patio areas, a lawn area, side pedestrian access and timber panel fencing to the surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Abbey Street, RUGBY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rugby Station0.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rugby Shipways office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent�
>> Your local Shipways team in Rugby
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We kn
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY107566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.