93 Princess Road, Manchester, M14
- Stylish new two bedroom apartments
- Kitchens include oven, hob and fridge freezer
- Two double bedrooms
- Carpets and blinds included
- Communal roof garden with fabulous views into the city
This property is available as part of a Rent to Buy scheme. This means you pay 80% of the advertised rent amount for 5 years whilst you save towards a deposit to purchase the property. You can make an offer to buy part of the property after 1 year or purchase outright after 5 years. Please note that there is no obligation to purchase the property during this period, however your tenancy and saving ability will be reviewed annually before your tenancy renewal is agreed. For more information, please see the leaflet attached to this advert.
This property is a Rent to Buy property (RTB) and is offered at 80% of market rent. (Price currently advertised is Market Rent)
The following criteria must be met for you to be eligible to apply for a property:
* You must not have a household income of £80,000 per annum or more
* You must not own another property
* You must be in full time, permanent employment
* You must be over the age of 18 years old
* You must provide proof of address (i.e. utility bill / bank statement)
* You must provide proof if identity (i.e. passport / driving licence) for all applicants if a joint application,
* You will also require references for each applicant (if a joint applicant). One reference MUST be from your current or recent Landlord (if you have one).
* You will also be required to pass an affordability & credit check.
To apply for this property your minimum household earnings must be £27,500pa.
Almost 70% of the stylish, bright new two bedroom apartments at The Clockworks have already been snapped up so book your appointment with us today to avoid disappointment! Virtual viewings available. Call us to arrange!!
This new apartment block is perfectly situated with Manchester city centre a short distance away, giving easy access to all that the city has to offer day or night. Manchester centre boasts a huge range of shopping, dining and entertainment options including HOME, Deansgate, Spinningfields and the Northern Quarter - popular with locals and out of towners alike. The apartments are also very close to the University of Manchester and MMU.
Even closer is a small shopping centre including a large supermarket to ensure you never run out of anything you need.
Apartments offer a range of appliances (oven, hob, fridge freezer) and are fully carpeted. Off road parking is available at an additional cost, and BT Openreach or Virgin Media is available for high speed fibre-optic broadband. Council tax is band B. Last but definitely not least, there is a roof garden available to all residents which provides fantastic views into the city and beyond.
Contact us now for more information!
93 Princess Road, Manchester, M14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manchester Oxford Road Station1.1 miles
- Deansgate Station1.1 miles
- Cornbrook Tram Stop1.3 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Dec2020Clockworks. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Plumlife, Plumlife. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.