Smith Street, Surbiton, KT5
- End Of Terrace House
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- HMO Licence until 17/08/23
- Private Rear Garden
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- EPC Grade D
This end of terrace house is positioned conveniently for a wide range of local amenities, schools and transport links nearby. The property has a current HMO licence and is currently set up as four/five bedrooms, making it an ideal investment opportunity.
Other features include a private rear garden. EPC Grade D.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO POTENTIAL PURCHASERS & TENANTS:
We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All photographs and measurements have been taken as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. POTENTIAL PURCHASERS: Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller. POTENTIAL TENANTS: All properties are available for a minimum of six months, with the exception of short-term accommodation. A security deposit of at least one month’s rent is required. Rent is to be paid one month in advance. It is the tenant’s responsibility to insure any personal possessions. Payment of all utilities including water rates or metered supply and Council Tax is the responsibility of the tenant in every case.
BrochuresWeb DetailsFull Brochure PDF
Smith Street, Surbiton, KT5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Surbiton Station0.4 miles
- Berrylands Station0.8 miles
- Tolworth Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We pride ourselves on giving a first class service to our customers with a commitment to listening to individual needs and helping you every step of the way, which is why we have a five star rating on Trustpilot.
Our teams are experienced professionals with valuable local knowledge, which is combined with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude to keep your sale moving. Our commission based sales team stay motivated throughout the process as your fee isn't due until we have sold your prop
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR200176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.