Whitehall Waterfont , Leeds
- Large two bedroom apartment
- En suite to both bedrooms
- EPC band C
- Secure underground parking for two cars
- River views
- Short walk to the train station
- Coveted LS1 Postcode
- Furnishings included
- Large L shape balcony
- Fitted wardrobes
Located on the second floor of Whitehall Waterfront, this apartment comprises briefly of two good sized double bedrooms, each with access to an en-suite bathroom. All rooms in the property benefit from river views and the large open plan kitchen/living room has a large 'L Shape' balcony overlooking the River Aire
Whitehall Waterfront was originally built by developers KW Linfoot to a very good specification and this apartment has been well maintained. The property is for sale with a tandem parking space (accommodates 2 vehicles). The complex has its own concierge based on site.
The vendor is willing to include all furnishings within the sale price.
Annual service charge payable as of 17/12/20 £1,855
Ground Rent payable as of 17/12/20 £ £360.14 PA
Brochures3D Floor Plan
Energy Performance CertificatesWhitehall Waterfr...
Whitehall Waterfont , Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.4 miles
- Burley Park Station1.5 miles
- Cottingley Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Monroe are a specialist estate agent for sellers of the finest homes. Our team of experts have over 20 years of experience in property.
We pride ourselves on:
A personal service tailored to your needs
High levels of professionalism
All of this means that you can always expect the best in personal service from start to finish.
We want to make sure that every part of the process, whether it is buying or selling a home, is easy and stress fr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103588000007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Monroe Estate Agents, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.