Oxford Road, Bodicote, Banbury, OX15
- OVERLOOKS OPEN GREEN SPACE
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- FRENCH DOORS TO THE GARDEN
- SEPARATE LIVING ROOM
- EN-SUITE, DRESSING AREA AND FITTED WARDROBES TO MASTER BEDROOM
- ADDITIONAL EN-SUITE TO BEDROOM TWO
- STUDY FOR HOME WORKING
- PORCELANOSA TILING TO BATHROOM, EN-SUITES AND CLOAKROOM
- PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE - READY TO MOVE INTO THIS SUMMER
INTRODUCING IRON STONE PLACE
A stunning collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes to the charming village of Bodicote, located south of Banbury. These luxury homes have been built with you in mind, from the attractive exteriors to the flexible and open plan layouts - you are sure to find the home of your dreams at Iron Stone Place.
You will be surrounded by the delightful Oxfordshire countryside and with extensive public open space and a play area within the development, it is an idyllic place to make home. You will be well catered for living at Iron Stone Place, as the village itself has a Post Office and convenience store, a farm shop, a selection of pubs and a restaurant. The Oaks Coffee Shop at Cotefield Nurseries, which is adjacent to the development, serves breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. Just a 5-minute walk from the development is the Bannatyne Health Club and Spa, with a wide range of facilities including a swimming pool, sauna and steam room, a state of the art gym and a café bar.
COUNTRY LIFE WITH CONVENIENT COMMUTING
Whilst Iron Stone Place can enjoy all the amenities of Bodicote right on the doorstep, the bustling and historic market town of Banbury is just a short drive away. Here you will find a wide selection of high street and independent stores, as well as the Castle Quay Shopping Centre. Have a bite to eat in one of the many cafés and restaurants that Banbury has to offer or take a look around the weekly Charter Market. The Banbury Museum Trust, located on the edge of the Oxford Canal, is a fantastic day out for the family to enjoy, hosting regular events such as Wonderful Wildlife and Circus Craft Club.
Iron Stone Place is perfectly located for commuters as it's less than four miles from junction 11 of the M40 and just over two miles from Banbury railway station. There are regular and direct services to Leamington, Oxford, London Marylebone. Bodicote is surrounded by beautiful rolling hills and is close to many historic landmarks including Broughton Castle, one of the country's finest moated manor houses, and Upton House which contains one of the National Trust's most important art collections.
- a superb collection of luxury new homes
- idyllic family living
- 2 miles south of the centre of Banbury
- excellent transport links to the M40 and Banbury train station
Oxford Road, Bodicote, Banbury, OX15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Sutton Station1.8 miles
- Banbury Station1.9 miles
About the development
Iron Stone Place
- A luxury collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Located perfectly in Bodicote, Banbury
- We can get you moving into
Crest Nicholson is firmly established as a leading developer with a passion for not only building homes, but also for creating vibrant sustainable communities. With a southern-based bias, the FTSE250 Group has a track record spanning more than 50 years and a broad portfolio of developments which range in size and scale, from contemporary, large scale mixed-use developments to smaller, more traditional housing schemes. As a pioneer of its own Garden Village principles, the Company advocates a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Caldwick_67. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson (Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.