Fordham Street, London, E1
- Brand new flat
- Whitechapel location
- Quiet residential road
- Close to Whitechapel station
This luxury property is furnished to a high standard throughout and comprises of an open-plan living room/kitchen/diner, three-piece bathroom suite, and double bedroom, a large fitted kitchen with new appliances, dining table, lounge area with a sofa and a desk, wood flooring, LED spotlights, and contemporary neutral decor
Set on a quiet residential road in Whitechapel, very close to two high streets with a bursting restaurant scene and array of amenities. The property is within a short walk to celebrated Brick Lane, Spitalfields, Shoreditch, Aldgate, and Liverpool Street areas. The property is also within walking distance or a short bus ride to London Bridge and the city center.
For more information or to book a viewing please give us a call.
Fordham Street, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitechapel Station0.3 miles
- Aldgate East Station0.4 miles
- Shadwell Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a landlord looking to let your property or someone looking for just the right place to rent.
Claremont Estates OC Ltd can provide you with exactly what you need. We know how hard it can be to make the right choice, so let us HELP you make the best decision.
We are an independant company, that is quickly growing into one of London's top Estate Agencies. Renowned for tailoring our services to suit our customers needs.
If you are looking to let your residential
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference f18frdhmE1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Claremont Estates, Whitechapel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.