Fieldgate Street, London, E1
- Recently built development
- Aldgate East/Whitechapel location
- ideal for city professionals
This luxury apartment compromises of a bight, airy interior with neutral decor; a generous bedroom, a four-piece fully tiled bathroom, open reception/living/dining room, separate fitted kitchen, wood floors. All furnished to a high standard.
Located just off two amenity-rich high streets with markets, groceries, and a vibrant restaurant scene. There are also many areas of interest close by including a vast selection of shops (including independent business and unique stores), a large park, Spitalfields, and Brick Lane.
Set in a zone 1 area only a stone's throw from Whitechapel Station, Aldgate East station, and an array of bus stops offering links across the capital. The city center is a short bus ride or 15-minute walk away.
For more information or to book a viewing please give us a call.
Fieldgate Street, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitechapel Station0.2 miles
- Aldgate East Station0.4 miles
- Shoreditch Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a landlord looking to let your property or someone looking for just the right place to rent.
Claremont Estates OC Ltd can provide you with exactly what you need. We know how hard it can be to make the right choice, so let us HELP you make the best decision.
We are an independant company, that is quickly growing into one of London's top Estate Agencies. Renowned for tailoring our services to suit our customers needs.
If you are looking to let your residential
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference olivefieldgatef2_e1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Claremont Estates, Whitechapel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.