High Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25
- **COMING SOON JANUARY 2021**
- Pair Of Newly Built Semi-Detached BUNGALOWS
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
- ENSUITE TO BEDROOM 2
- LARGE OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM
- BI-FOLDS DOORS Out To The Rear Garden
- DRIVEWAY PARKING.
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
Savvybricks Estate Agents present a STUNNING pair of newly built semi-detached BUNGALOWS boasting 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS including MASTER BEDROOM SUITE, ENSUITE TO BEDROOM 2 & LARGE OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM with BI-FOLDS DOORS out to the SOUTH-FACING rear garden and DRIVEWAY PARKING.
Internally this brand new home offers a spacious entrance hallway, with stairs to the first floor MASTER BEDROOM SUITE and doors leading to bedroom 2 with ENSUITE, bedroom 3, family bathroom and LARGE OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM.
The light-filled, OPEN-PLAN kitchen/dining/living room is located to the rear over looking the SOUTH-FACING rear garden, offering a modern, handless kitchen with ample cupboard space and integrated appliances.
The first floor comprises of a HUGE MASTER BEDROOM SUITE boasting ENSUITE and DRESSING AREA.
To the front is a large lawned garden offering potential to convert to further parking for numerous cars.
To the rear the property offers a private rear garden, with large patio area with the remainder laid mostly to lawn and access to PRIVATE PARKING.
Located in the ever sought after Leavesden, between Watford and Abbots Langley and within WALKING DISTANCE to local amenities and parks.
There is also a good selection of both state and private schools for all ages within the local area.
Ideally located for the commuter, Watford Junction and Kings Langley Station is within close proximity providing a frequent journey to London Euston. The M25/M1/A41 motorway networks are all within a short drive.
High Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Garston (Herts) Station1.1 miles
- Watford North Station1.2 miles
- Kings Langley Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Savvybricks, Kings Langley, Abbots Langley & Watford
Kings House Business Centre Station Road Kings Langley WD4 8LZ
Welcome to Savvybricks Estate Agents The Savviest Move You'll Make
Savvybricks Estate Agents are a LOCAL, INDEPENDENT, FAMILY RUN estate agency offering a completely personalised service across the ABBOTS LANGLEY, KINGS LANGLEY, WATFORD, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD and surrounding areas.
Working 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7am till 7pm, the Savvybricks team deliver FIRST CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE and are able to tailor appointments and accompanied viewings to suit you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 62HighRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savvybricks, Kings Langley, Abbots Langley & Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.