Ash Grove, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Very Deceptive, Three Bedroomed Detached Bungalow
- Situated on a Superb Plot
- Close to Schools with Easy Access to Town Centre
- 22ft Lounge
- 21ft Fitted Kitchen with Range etc.
- Lovely Gardens to Rear
- Multi Vehicle Off Road Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- EPC Band D
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
ENTRANCE PORCH with tiled floor.
INNER HALL with wood floor, access to loft, built in airing cupboard housing Viessmann gas fired wall mounted combi boiler.
LOUNGE/DINER 22' 3" (max) x 16' 3" (max) "L" shaped with wood floor, double glazed French doors to rear garden, multi fuel burning stove, t.v. point.
FITTED KITCHEN 21' (max) x 7' 6" (max) with tiled floor, part tiled walls, range of wall cupboards, shelving, preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, Flavel gas and electric range, larder cupboard, electric hob hood.
UTILITY 7' 2" (max) x 6' (max) with part tiled walls, two wall cupboards, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard under, space/plumbing for automatic washing machine, space/vent for tumble drier, extractor fan.
BATHROOM/W.C./SHOWER ROOM with tiled floor, integrated hand washbasin with mixer tap and drawers under, tiled and screened shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, heated towel rail, low level w.c., panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, tiled walls, illuminated wall mirror.
BEDROOM NO. 1 14' 9" (max) x 9' 1" (max) with extensive range of fitted wardrobes/cupboards.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM/W.C. with tiled floor, heated towel rail, integrated hand washbasin with mixer tap, low level w.c., tiled and screen shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, extractor fan.
BEDROOM NO. 2 17' (max) x 9' 9" (max) with bay window, walk-in wardrobe/cupboard.
BEDROOM NO. 3 13' 4" (max) x 9' 1" (max) with stained wood floor, bay window.
OUTSIDE SUMMER HOUSE TWO STORE SHEDS
GARDENS ornamental, walled low maintenance gardens to front, down to paving with shrubs, stone chippings etc. Paved driveway/multi-vehicle off road parking space to side. Timber gate to side opens on to the generous, attractive enclosed rear garden, which is laid to lawn with decking, ornamental paved pathways, beds, borders, trees, shrubs, stone chippings etc.
Ash Grove, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.4 miles
- Manea Station5.7 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.