New Islington, Manchester, M4 6JL
- High specification House in New Islington Marina
- Kitchen with island unit
- Modern appliances included; oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher etc.
- 4 potential bedrooms or WFH office space / nursey / snug
- 2 ensuites, main bathroom and downstairs toilet
- Set over 3 floors - spacious, modern home
- Huge oversized windows and floor to ceiling doors
- Pitched roof on 3rd floor - super high ceilings
- Private garden for residents (for just 14 homes)
- Next to Ancoats, Piccadilly, Northern Quarter
Decided you need more space? Extra bedroom? Office? Home gym? Thinking about starting a family or growing out of your rental flat?
With Stamp Duty savings extended until the end of June 2021 now is a great time to buy and save £thousands!
This is a spacious 4 bedroom home in New Islington Manchester, a stone's throw from an Ofsed Outstanding (2015) school, new health centre, and all the amenities of Manchester.
Move into your new home this Summer and join the best neighbourhood in Manchester and discover the benefits of living by the water with the Marina on your doorstep.
Show home open Tuesday - Saturday 11am - 6pm and late night Thursdays until 8pm.
Find out more, call Toby or email today.
New Islington, Manchester, M4 6JL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Islington Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Holt Town0.4 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly Station0.5 miles
About the development
BOOK A VIEWING
- New houses available to buy now
- Designed by award-winning architects, shedkm
- Located in New Islington - "One of UK's Best Places to Live"
- Parking included in some locations
- A few minutes walk to tram stop and Manchester Piccadilly
- Great bars, shops, restaurants and cafes only a few steps away
Urban Splash Management Limited
Urban Splash was founded in 1993 by Chairman Tom Bloxham MBE and Creative Director Jonathan Falkingham MBE. For the past two-decades, the company has grown in size and worked with world-class architects and designers to restore old buildings and create new, sustainable communities.
Headquartered in Manchester, with regional bases in Liverpool, Leeds, Bristol, Sheffield and Plymouth, the company has invested a billion pounds creating thousands
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UOFR-02224_marina-town-house-plot-12_new-islington. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Splash House Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.