Magennis Close, Gosport, Hampshire, PO13
- END-TERRACED ON LARGER PLOT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN-BREAKFAST ROOM
- LIVING/DINING ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GENEROUS ENCLOSED GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- ATTACHED GARAGE & PARKING
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
David Seymour are delighted to offer to the market this two-bedroomed modern end-terraced house with attached garage. The property would benefit from some refurbishment.
The size of the plot presents an interesting possibility to extend, subject to obtaining the relevant consents. We feel that this property will be of particular interest to the first-time buyer market and potential rental investors **No forward chain**
PVCu decorative part-glazed door opening into;
Consumer unit. Alarm unit (not tested). Fitted carpet. Radiator.
Stairs to first floor.
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted carpet. Radiators.
From living room, door to;
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Glazed door to garden. Range of wall and base units. Worktops with single stainless steel sink with brushed steel mixer tap. Gas hob with extractor hood over and single electric oven under. Spaces/plumbing for washing machine & fridge freezer. Space for table and chairs. Vinyl
Staircase with fitted carpet to first floor.
PVCu double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted carpet. Loft access.
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. Range of fitted bedroom units. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
Double glazed windows to rear aspect. Built-in storage cupboard. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
PVCu obscured double glazed window to rear aspect. White bathroom comprises: close-coupled wc,
panelled bath with chrome taps; pedestal basin. Vinyl flooring. Radiator.
Accessed from the kitchen and garage. Larger corner plot enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn, A blank
canvas for the enthusiastic gardener. Personnel door to garage. Potential to extend, subject to obtaining the relevant consents.
Path to front door with area of grass and mature shrub screening.
Tarmac parking in front of;
Cantilevered door opens into spacious garage with additional storage in the apex roof rafters. Power & light.
Personnel door to rear garden.
EPC/FLOORPLAN TO FOLLOW
GBC TAX BAND: C
NONE OF THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED IN THESE PARTICULARS AS TO THIS PROPERTY ARE TO BE RELIED ON AS STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATION OF FACT.
While we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there are any specific points you wish to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact the office and we will be happy to discuss any matter with you, particularly if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view.
1. The property is offered subject to contract, on the strict understanding that ALL NEGOTIATIONS are conducted through David Seymour.
2. We have not carried out any type of survey; our inspection was purely to produce these particulars as a guide to prospective purchasers.
3. The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, heating systems, wiring services etc and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose and no warranties can be given. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors or surveyor.
4. Any information given whether orally or in writing must be treated as an expression of opinion by the agent, and treated as such."
Member of the National Association of Estate Agent
Registered in England Number 6293801 as Mason Harris Limited
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Magennis Close, Gosport, Hampshire, PO13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station2.6 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station3.3 miles
- Portchester Station3.3 miles
About the agent
A long established independent estate agency covering the Gosport area for both sales and lettings of residential property.
Free property valuations and lettings appraisals available.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S6075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Seymour, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.