Hackworth Gardens, Hedge End
- One bedroom house
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Enclosed private garden
- Off road parking for two cars
- Close to train station
- Well-presented throughout
The property is located in the popular area of Grange Park and benefits from being close to Hedge End's train station, local shops, schools and the M27 motorway links.
INSIDE The front door opens into the entrance porch, which in turn leads through to the kitchen, which has a window to the side and has been fitted with a modern range of units. There is a built-in oven with hob and extractor over, as well as space for further appliances and a useful breakfast bar. The room is open plan to the lounge/diner which has French doors leading out to the garden.
On the first floor landing there is a storage cupboard and doors leading through to the bedroom and bathroom. The double bedroom has two windows to the side overlooking the garden and a fitted cupboard. The modern bathroom has a window to the front, a shaped bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC.
OUTSIDE To the side of the property there is allocated off road parking for two cars, whilst the garden has a decked seating area, leaving the rest of the garden mainly laid to artificial lawn.
DIRECTIONS From our office in Hedge End turn right at the traffic lights into Lower Northam Road and at the roundabout turn left into Grange Road. At the next roundabout turn right into Locke Road and at the mini-roundabout turn left into Maunsell Way. Follow the road towards the end, turning left into Stephenson Way and first right into Hackworth Gardens. Turn right, where the property can be found on the right hand side.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hackworth Gardens, Hedge End
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hedge End Station0.3 miles
- Botley Station2.2 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Confidence and investment in our business is key to ensuring continuous success for our clients wishing to sell their property, and with our brand new state of the art office, a change of name (originally - Whitehorn & Guard ) and a new colour identity, we believe we have the tools and the personnel to excel and exceed people's expectations of estate agents servicing Hedge End and surrounding villages.
The formally named 'Whitehorn & Guard,' first
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100915009429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Guard Estate Agents, Hedge End - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.