Crabtree, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE4
- Large Three Bedroom Terraced Home
- Brand New Fitted Kitchen With Built In Oven
- Upvc Double Glazing And Full Gas Central Heating
- Two Doubles And A Good Sized Single Bedroom
- Brand New Fitted Bathroom And Shower Cubicle
- Modern Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Ample Storage On Ground Floor
- Good Size Enclosed Garden With Off Road Parking
- Communal Off Road Parking
- Standard Deposit: £875
*** RECENTLY REFURBISHED AND SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE *** Fitted with NEW KITCHEN, NEW BATHROOM and close to LOCAL AMENITIES and bus routes, a short drive from schools and major road links.
This recently reburbished and spacious three bedroom property is located in a residential area close to local amenities and road links, and a short drive from the city centre and City Hospital.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, full gas central heating, two doubles and a single bedroom, enclosed rear garden and off road parking, brand new fitted kitchen/diner, spacious lounge, ground floor cloakroom, brand new bathroom and ample storage space.
Leading from the entrance hallway, which has vinyl flooring, there are three built in storage cupboards, stairs to first floor with recess under, and a ground floor cloakroom fitted with combined two in one wash basin and toilet and vinyl flooring. There is a door from the hallway leading to the rear garden.
The large kitchen/diner measures approximately 13'4 X 10'11 and is fitted with brand new range of attractive base and eye level units and work surfaces. There is a built in electric oven and gas hob with extractor over, space for a fridge freezer and plumbing and space for a washing machine. There is ample room for a table and chairs and the kitchen floor is vinyl. The spacious lounge measures approximately 12'2 x 11'4 and is fitted with new carpet.
From the landing there is a further built in storage cupboard and three bedrooms, two doubles and a good sized single, measuring approximately 11'2 x 13'1, 11'4 X 9'9 and 8'3 X 8'2 including over stairs storage all fitted with new carpets.
The bathroom has been refitted with a modern white three piece suite, including fitted shower cubicle, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin with storage under, back lit mirror and is fully tiled.
Outside to the front is a small, low maintenance paved area. To the rear is a good size enclosed sized garden, with gated rear double door access and paved area for off road parking. There is communal off road parking also available.
The property is available on an unfurnished basis.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Crabtree, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station2.3 miles
- Whittlesea Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough
Mancetter House 1144 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6BP
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd is the largest letting agent in Peterborough and one of the largest independent letting agents in the UK.
We manage in excess of 1000. private rented properties in and around Peterborough and much of our business stems from our reputation and recommendations from both landlords and tenants.
We believe that we differ from other agents in that we only take on good quality rental properties which match the quality of the tenants we accommoda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 118259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.