Bridgehill Close, Guildford
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Private rear garden
- Downstairs W.C
- Spacious throughout
- Walking distance to Surrey University
- Walking distance to the Town centre
Description - A well presented four double bedroom detached house situated within easy access to Surrey University and walking distance to the town centre. The accommodation comprises; an entrance hall, downstairs bedroom, fully fitted kitchen, reception room, dining room. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, en-suite shower room to the master and a family bathroom. Other benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, driveway providing off road parking, garage & enclosed rear garden.
BrochuresBrochureBridgehill Close, Guildford
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Bridgehill Close, Guildford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guildford Station1.0 miles
- London Road Station1.3 miles
- Shalford Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Cavender estate agent has a clear focus on delivering a comprehensive service that is above and beyond that being provided by other agents in the local area.
Our many combined years of experience of working in the property industry in this area, together with our dedication to excellent customer service has ensured that we have become one of the most recognised agents in the area. We are proud of the professional service we provide and demonstrate this by being members of The Property
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30278381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavender Estate Agent, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.