Gordon Road, Fareham, PO16
- Two bedroom period cottage
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Refurbished throughout
- New kitchen
- New bathroom
- Generous private rear garden
- Walking distance to Fareham Train Station
- Walking distance to Fareham Town Centre
On approach you enter the property through a UPVC double glazed door into the main living space. The ground floor accommodation then consists of an open plan living/kitchen/dining area which has recently been refurbished throughout including a newly fitted kitchen. From the kitchen is a small lobby with storage, double glazed door to the rear garden and door to the bathroom which also benefits from new fixtures and fittings. On the first floor there is a landing and two double bedrooms with newly fitted carpets. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
The property benefits from a generously sized south facing private rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with wooden fence boundaries and a concrete patio area adjacent to the property. To the front of the property is a small court yard garden setting the property back from the road.
Gordon road has residents permit parking which is available from the council for approx. £50. Per annum per vehicle.
Please note the EPC was completed prior to works being done to the property including a new gas combination boiler.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Gordon Road, Fareham, PO16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fareham Station0.3 miles
- Portchester Station2.6 miles
- Swanwick Station3.8 miles
About the agent
A family firm you can trust.
Chapplins Fareham is a "family run" firm of independent estate agents opened in January 2002 by Clive Bryant and Beverley Green. Clive & Beverley have worked in estate agency since the late 80's and have a wealth of expertise in the industry.
Chapplins as a group have five offices across the south including Fareham, Havant, Waterlooville, Liss and Bordon. They are all run as separate cost centres and are owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NCF200526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chapplins Estate Agents, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.