Oaklands Road Havant Unfurnished
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- WEST FACING GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT PROPERTY FOR THE OVER 60's's
- LOCATED CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE
- 13'7 x 11'3 LOUNGE - 12'1 x 9'1 BEDROOM
- REFITTED MODERN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
- REFITTED MODERN SHOWER ROOM - LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- COMMUNAL GROUNDS - PARKING - EPC : C
- OVER 60'S ONLY
This ground floor retirement property is available to rent to the over 60's and is situated in Oaklands Road. The property is west facing and has access directly from the lounge into the communal garden. The accommodation briefly comprises : entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and shower room. The facilities in the block include a lift to all floors, communal laundry room, communal lounge, Residents and Visitor parking and well tended communal gardens. The property has been renovated in all of the key areas and now offers a new kitchen and shower room and we recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Enter via hardwood front door with obscure glazed panel leading into the:
Doors to all ground floor rooms, textured ceiling, security entrance system, cupboard housing the meters and fuses.
Three piece suite comprising of a built in double shower, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, inset shelving, wall mounted mirror, extractor fan, wall mounted heater, textured ceiling.
Double glazed window to side aspect, built in double wardrobe, wall mounted heater, textured ceiling.
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door leading onto the communal garden, wall mounted heater, textured ceiling, open plan to kitchen.
Range of wall and base units with worktop over, incorporating one sink with mixer tap over, space for washing machine, integral fridge, integral freezer, integral halogen hob with electric oven under, part tiled walls, textured ceiling.
BAND B (£1,162.87 for 2016 - 2017), Havant Borough Council.
EPC RATING BAND: C
DEPOSIT: £836.00 (TO BE HELD UNDER THE TDS)
A holding deposit of one week's rent will be required to secure the property. This fee is payable at the time of application for the tenancy and will be held for up to 15 calendar days whilst reference checks and preparation for the tenancy agreement are undertaken.
The holding deposit can be retained should the applicant fail the Right to Rent check, provide false or misleading information that would affect the Landlord's decision to grant the tenancy, the applicant withdraws from the tenancy, or the applicant fails to take all reasonable steps to enter into a tenancy agreement.
In Tenancy Penalty Fees apply, see website for details.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Oaklands Road Havant Unfurnished
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Havant Station0.3 miles
- Warblington Station0.4 miles
- Bedhampton Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Our Pearsons Havant branch is located on North Street, in the heart of Havant's busiest commercial shopping district. Lead by Brett Austin, who along with Michelle Carroll have over 30 years' experience working in the Havant area, and assisted by Ellie Durrant, Ben Morris and Harriett York in Residential Lettings. So whether you're looking for your forever home in the area, or hoping to rent out all or part of your property, we'll always strive to secure you the best possib
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRLHV_599621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.