Colmans Wharf Morris Road Poplar
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- SPECTACULAR CONVERTED WAREHOUSE COMMUNITY
- 580SQ/FT 53.98M2
- SOLID WOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT
- PERIOD FEATURES
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- ENSUITE BATHROOM
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- GATED WITH OFF-STREET PARKING
- EPC Band C
The apartment is 580SQ/FT OR 53.98M2 with a large living/reception room, ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM with ensuite, and a small kitchen. It's on the second floor and has a PRIVATE BALCONY (one of the original factory loading bays) overlooking the courtyard area. It has retained many of its original factory features, including structural steel work and exposed brickwork, and has high ceilings which add to the sense of space. Unlike many new-builds, it also has a lot of storage space, and an ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE and secure lock-up area measuring approximately 8feet x 5feet is included WITH THE PROPERTY.
There is a brilliant 'tardis' of a corner shop just 30 seconds from the front door, and a Tesco Metro across the road. There's also a local market square a 5 minute walk away, and both Canary Wharf and Stratford retail centres are just a few stops on the DLR. The development is situated on the Limehouse Cut canal, so if you like cycling it's great, as you have immediate access to off-road cycling along the network of London's canals, and you can be at Canary Wharf in 10 minutes, or Narrow Street which runs alongside The Thames and has a great mix of historic pubs and upmarket restaurants. For a longer ride follow the paths to Regents Park, which takes about an hour. Heading east, the paths follow the course of the River Lea, and, for the super-fit, you can get out to Epping Forest for the day.
A great place to live!
Colmans Wharf Morris Road Poplar
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langdon Park Station0.2 miles
- Devons Road Station0.3 miles
- Bromley-by-Bow Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Rubicon Estates, your independent, fast-paced, fresh estate agency based in Limehouse.
With over 20 years of experience, we established to build a strong portfolio of professional clients and investors from the UK, Asia and the Middle East. Also, we now have an office in Beijing with over a hundred consultants helping us expand our business within the Chinese Market.
Founded independently in 1993, we moved to Limehou
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2582501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rubicon Estate Agents Limited, Narrow Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.