Victoria Road, Harrogate, HG2 0HQ
- 18th Century Coach House
- Private rear enclosed garden
- Parking area to the front of property
- Arranged over three floors
- Gas Central Heating
Located in a peaceful residential area, ground floor accommodation comprises: Hall, impressive open plan "live-in" kitchen, with dining area and separate study / family room or fourth bedroom. Benefiting from gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing, double doors open onto a balcony, overlooking the garden. A large sitting room on the lower ground floor has double doors to the conservatory which opens out to the garden. There is a separate utility room and separated large storage room, for potential expansion. On the first floor are the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and bathroom.
With a private parking area to the front of the property, a spacious enclosed rear garden with mature trees, bushes and plants ensuring privacy and security. The property has potential for further development.
Services All mains services are connected to the property.
Council Tax Band F.
Directions From Station Parade proceed to the traffic lights adjoining York Place and turn right signposted to Leeds. At the Prince of Wales roundabout go straight over onto the Otley Road and take the first right hand turn onto Beech Grove. Take the first left onto Lancaster Road and first right onto Victoria Road. The driveway is the first on your left hand side just before Victoria Mews.
Details Produced 17th December 2020.
BrochuresCustom A4 4 Page ...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Victoria Road, Harrogate, HG2 0HQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.5 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station0.9 miles
- Starbeck Station2.0 miles
About the agent
- Nobody knows the local market like us
- One of the biggest teams in the district, at your service
- Accurate valuations based on knowledge, not guesswork
- A creative approach to marketing your home
- A refreshingly open and honest approach
- Accompanied viewings by our experienced sales negotiators
- Skilful negotiation to maximise your sale price
- Regular updates to keep you and your buyer inf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103268008219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSS, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.