London Road, Wymondham, NR18 9BP
- Maintenance free - 10 year NHBC Warranty
- Built by Lovell Homes
- Low running cost due to new build specifications
- Mainline railway station
- Easy access to A11 which links to Norwich, Cambridge & London
- Outstanding Ofsted rated schools & colleges within catchment area
- Flexible living space - turn a bedroom into a study
MAKE 2021 MEMORABLE FOR THE RIGHT REASONS!
Move into this home in SPRING!!
The Ashdown has a DOUBLE garage.
Key features; OPEN PLAN kitchen/diner/family room, lounge with French doors leading to the SOUTH FACING rear garden, 2 en-suites, white goods included & an AMAZING master bedroom!
Reserve this home now!
Kitchen 4460mm x 3413mm 14' 06" x 11' 2"
Dining/Family Room 4125mm x 5154mm 13' 05" x 16' 09"
Living Room 3345mm x 5154mm 10' 09" x 16' 09"
Utility 4460mm x 2197mm 14' 06" x 7' 02"
WC 2100mm x 1788mm 6' 08" x 5' 08"
Bedroom 1 4460mm (max) x 5699mm (max) 14' 06" (max) x 18' 07" (max)
En-suite 1 2062mm x 2505mm 6' 07" x 8' 02"
Bedroom 2 3149mm x 4182mm (max) 10' 03" x 13' 07" (max)
Bedroom 3 3345mm x 3039mm 10' 09" x 9' 09"
Bedroom 4 3137mm (max) x 3039mm (max) 10' 02" (max) x 9' 09" (max)
En-suite 2 2012mm x 1587mm 6' 06" x 5' 02"
Bathroom 2015mm x 2177mm 6' 06" x 7' 01"
Please note that the images are from another development and not the showhomes at William's Park.
All housetypes include:
* 10 year NHBC Warranty * 2 Year emergency cover * Combi-boiler / cylinder central heating system
* Symphony kitchen with soft closers to cupboards & drawers * Laminate Worktop with upstands * Fan assisted oven in brushed steel
* Gas hob with cooker hood * Stainless steel splashback * 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap * Integrated fridge freezer
* Integrated dishwasher (3 - 5 bed homes only) * Chrome downlighters in the kitchen * Under unit lighting to the kitchen
* Plumbing for washing machine
* White Kohler sanitaryware * Johnsons wall tiles* to bathrooms, cloakrooms and en-suites**
* Shaver socket to bathroom * Mira taps & fittings * Chrome towel radiator to bathroom (3 - 5 bed homes only)
* Chrome towel radiator to en-suites (4 & 5 bed homes only)
* Low maintenance GRP fibre colour grained front door
* UPVC double-glazed windows and French doors (where specified on plans) * White satin internal doors
* Hammonds wardrobes to master bedroom (4 & 5 bed homes only)
* Fibre broadband connection * Chrome internal ironmongery * White sockets & switches, TV & BT sockets
* Chrome downlighters * Media plate to lounge * Chrome door bell
* White emulsion walls and ceilings * White satinwood to woodwork * Mains-operated smoke detectors to all floors
* Timber 1800mm close board fence on timber posts*** * Paving slabs to patio area*** * Turf to front gardens***
* PIR activation external light to front door
* Choice of tiles subject to build stage ** Please check with Sales Executive for details of specific house type *** Refer to landscaping and boundary treatment plan
Enjoy a new life in the historic Norfolk market town of Wymondham, where the twin towers of the Abbey rise against the backdrop of the Tiffey Valley.
Rural, yet within striking distance of Norwich and with good transport links to London, you and your family can enjoy country living that's not too remote.
We're proud to present William's Park, a traditionally designed and well-built collection of two, three, four and five-bedroom homes with outdoor space and offering versatility for home working with fibre broadband available.
Wymondham has been a bustling market town since Anglo Saxon times. It retains a charming rural Norfolk feel, yet has all the modern facilities you could need.
With Wymondham Abbey, founded in 1107, as a backdrop, much of the town boasts beautiful historic buildings, including The Green Dragon pub, which has served the finest ales since 1371. It's one of several cosy inns and tearooms.
The town boasts Wymondham College, one of the highest-performing state schools in the country, together with Wymondham High Academy and several notable primary schools.
Meanwhile, the town centre has a range of shops and banks nestled around Market Cross, together with other essentials like a Waitrose and Morrisons, doctors' surgeries, post offices and vets.
London Road, Wymondham, NR18 9BP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station0.8 miles
- Spooner Row Station2.0 miles
- Attleborough Station4.7 miles
About the development
- A collection of two, three, four and five-bedroom homes
- Traditionally designed and well-built
- Rural, yet within striking distance of Norwich
- Good transport links to London
- Contact Lovell for more information
Yes, we’re a leading provider of affordable housing based in 7 regions around the UK, but we also build superb homes for sale, from apartments or bungalows to town houses and traditional homes.
Our broad range of house styles give you a quality and value that is unrivalled.
Great reasons to buy with Lovell…
• We’ll make your move affordable with a range of incentives to choose from
• There’s a wide range of house styles to choose from, to suit your own taste
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 95new. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.