Uxbridge Road, West Acton, London
- Within an elegant Victorian (circa 1899) property, a ground-floor conversion flat
- With well-proportioned lofty rooms and a wealth of period features
- Private rear lawned garden of approx 75'
- Garage and gated forecourt drive-in at the side
- Total approx floor area 144.8 sq m / 1559 sq ft (excluding garage)
- A short walk from Ealing Common station and local shopping facilities
- Access to Ealing Broadway station and town centre
- Well-placed for a number of local schools
- Share in Freehold - No Chain
Situated just a short walk to Ealing Common station with local shopping facilities, bars & restaurants, and the open spaces of the beautiful Ealing Common. One stop to Ealing Broadway station with forthcoming Crossrail link (Elizabeth Line connection & town centre with numerous shopping facilities, bars and restaurants. Road connections for the A4 and M4 & M40 motorways. Well-placed for a number local schools including Twyford Cof E High, Ellen Wilkinson High, Ada Lovelace High, Holy Family Catholic Primary and with access to Durston House, Harvington Prep, St Benedict's and Christ the Saviour Primary.
GROUND FLOOR FLAT
As you enter the front door, you are greeted to a spacious hall with wood floor and corniced ceiling. This leads you on to three bedrooms, cloakroom, bathroom, shower room, utility room, grand sitting room, dining room (rear extension) and kitchen.
There are two bedrooms at the front both with corniced ceiling, picture rail and fitted wardrobes. A further bedroom is used as a study.
The cloakroom has a wash hand basin, WC and tiled walls & floor.
The bathroom offers a panelled bath, shower, wash hand basin and tiled walls & floor.
The shower room benefits from a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and a linen cupboard.
There is a utility room which is plumbed for a washing machine.
The grand sitting room has a wood floor, corniced ceiling, fire place surround with recess for stove and French doors leads to the dining room (extension). The dining room, with Terrazzo tiled floor, ceiling lights and French doors to rear garden, is open-plan to the kitchen.
The kitchen also has Terrazzo tiled floor, a sink unit, range of fitted wall and floor cupboards, work tops, new world range with multiple-ring hob, double oven and extractor hood. There is a boiler cupboard housing Worcester gas central heating boiler and a side door .
As you walk out through the French doors, you are greeted to a rear lawned garden of 75’5 x 35’ (22.95m x 10.67m) with flagstone patio, an arbour offering al fresco dining space, garden shed with electricity supply & heating (possible use as home office / study), well-established trees and shrubs.
There is a garage and gated forecourt drive-in at the side.
Council tax band: E (subject to confirmation)
EPC Rating = C
Share in Freehold - No Chain
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Uxbridge Road, West Acton, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ealing Common Station0.2 miles
- Acton Town Station0.5 miles
- West Acton Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Grimshaw and Co are an independent, qualified Estate Agents, specialising in the sale of residential property in Ealing, Acton and the surrounding areas of west London. Established since 1967, family-run business Grimshaw and Co have sold thousands of properties and have a wealth of knowledge of the local market.
Derek Grimshaw FRICS and his sales team with many years' experience offer a personal and professional service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35837_9334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grimshaw & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.