Crick Road, Hillmorton, Rugby, CV23
- January offer of the month^ - receive £10,000 towards incentives
- Stainless steel electric oven
- Front facing living room with bay window
- French door access to rear garden
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Modern family bathroom
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Single Garage and off road parking
- No stamp duty to pay with the Stamp Duty holiday
Dedicated time, just for you
We are currently open on a by appointment only system, to help you to safely visit our development while avoiding contact with other visitors.
We have ensured that additional measures, including Perspex barriers and enhanced cleaning processes, are in place to protect your wellbeing during a personal one to one appointment.
If you would like to review the full list of additional safety measures we have in place, please visit our website.
Thursday - 12.00pm to 7.00pm
Friday to Monday - 10.00am to 5.00pm
Tuesday & Wednesday - Closed
Offer of the month
Reserve plot 352 in January and receive^;
* £10,000 towards incentives
Contact our sales advisor for more information on this fantastic offer.
About the Home
The Walnut is a 4-bedroom home that features an open-plan kitchen, dining and family area, a separate living room, an en suite to bedroom 1 and a contemporary family bathroom.
On the ground floor, fitted units in the kitchen comes complete with an integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor. Space is also included in the layout for a dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine. French doors in the dining area open on to the rear garden.
The living room is located towards the front of the property and features a bay window overlooking the turfed garden.
On the first floor, the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite with shower enclosure, while the remaining bedrooms are served by the family bathroom.
The Walnut is complete by a detached garage and additional parking for up to two cars.
We'll work with a local agent to market your home with Express Mover.
We'll help you to sell your current home, so that you can buy a brand new Bellway home. Using a respected local estate agent, we will market your current home at an agreed price and work with them to promote the sale of your home. We do all the chasing for you and pay your estate agents' fees.
Plus, there's no Stamp Duty to pay on any home up to £500,000 if you reserve and move in before 31st March 2021. T&C's apply, ask your sales advisor for more information.
About the Development
Houlton Meadows is a collection of 1 to 5-bedroom homes in Rugby, which forms part of an emerging residential community focused around a thriving village centre.
This exciting development offers residents the opportunity to become a part of a purpose-build village neighbourhood in the heart of Warwickshire, with plans to include a selection of shops, a café, a pub and other social spaces, all on site.
An excellent choice for families, Houlton Meadows will form part of a vibrant new community which features four village schools, covering both primary and secondary education. Areas of green space will be constructed throughout the development to encourage walking, cycling and sports, while a surrounding nature reserve and areas of peaceful woodland are ideal for wildlife spotting.
Commuters will delight in the area's convenient local transport connections, with easy access to major road links along with regular bus and rail services. A brand new link road will be completed by the end of 2018, offering a direct route into Rugby, while the M1, M6 and M40 are all within easy access of Houlton Meadows. Popular commuter areas such as Coventry, Leamington Spa and Leicester can be reached in around 30 minutes by car.
For travel by train, a new station is planned for completion by the end of 2018 which will allow direct routes to Birmingham, Northampton, the West Midlands and London. Just 3.5 miles away, the well-connected Rugby train station provides regular services into Crewe, Birmingham New Street, and Leicester. International travel is provided by Birmingham airport, under 40 minutes away by car.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
^^Help to Buy is available on selected developments and plots only - speak to your Bellway sales advisor to find out where this applies. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Help to Buy can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Please visit helptobuy.gov.uk for further information.
Images displayed are of showhomes or similar homes to the type being sold and may include optional upgrades at additional cost or features which are not available in the specific plot being sold, please check with your sales advisor
BrochuresHoulton MeadowsSite PlanThe Walnut
Crick Road, Hillmorton, Rugby, CV23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rugby Station3.0 miles
- Long Buckby Station6.1 miles
About the development
- Creating dream homes built around you, for over 70 years.
- As a proud 5 star home builder over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- Every Bellway home comes with a 10-year warranty and insurance protection for your piece of mind.
- We aim to make moving home as simple as possible and to provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
- Schemes available including `Express Mover*¿ to help you move into your new home quickly and easily
- Call one of our friendly sales advisors today and find out how we can help you get into your dream new home.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 60 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry's best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Walnut_HM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (South Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.