Valley Drive, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
- UPVC FRAMED DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, BAXI BOILER SERVICED ANNUALLY, NEW RADIATORS AND PIPEWORK 2009
- PLEASANT LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- EXTENDED LIVING/DINING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS (EXTENDED 1997)
- AN APPEALING FITTED KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOMS (2 GOOD DOUBLES AND 1 SINGLE)
- TWO PIECE BATHROOM (OVER BATH SHOWER) SEPERATE TOILET
- ATTRACTIVE REAR LAWNED GARDEN WITH BORDERS, FLAGGED PATIO AND SIDE PATHWAY (NEW 2016) GARAGE WITH POWER AND LIGHT. SHED/WORKSHOP ALL REWIRED AND NEW FUSE BOX JANUARY 2017 WITH ELECTRICAL SAFETY C
- FRONT OF HOUSE K RENDERED SEPTEMBER 2020, SECURITY SYSTEM (SERVICED AND NEW BATTERY OCTOBER 2020)
- NEW CARPET IN HALL, STAIRCASE AND LANDING
- CAVITY WALL AND LOFT INSULATION (2016) BLOCK PAVED DRIVE (2004) RE-ROOFED JUNE 2009
HALLWAY Accessed by a uPVC door with double glazing panels and opaque glass plus a matching side panel. Coat rail, staircase with spindled balustrade, radiator plus an understairs storage cupboard.
LOUNGE 13'4" x 12'0" having a feature fire surround, marble hearth, matching inset (presently having a coal effect electric stove/fan heater) Coved ceiling, aerial points and a uPVC framed double glazed window.
FAMILY ROOM/DINING ROOM 26'7" (maximum) x 12'0" (maximum) 11'0" (minimum) with a timber fire surround in which marble hearth and matching inset (presently having a coal effect stove/fan heater). Two radiators and aerial point. Front dining room there are uPVC framed double glazed patio doors leading to a flagged patio and side pathway. Lawned gardens with borders, detached workshop/storage with power and light.
KITCHEN 14'5" x 8'10" an appealing fitted kitchen with base, wall and drawer units finished in white. Plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dish washer and space for a 600 mm electric cooker with an extractor hood over. Laminate work surface incorporating a single drain stainless steel sink unit, space for a tall fridge/freezer, ceiling spots and Karndean flooring. Two uPVC framed double glazed windows, uPVC external door with double glazed panels in opaque glass.
FIRST FLOOR Landing area with the continuation of the spindled balustrading, storage cupboard plus access to the loft space. uPVC framed double glazed window to the side elevation.
BEDROOM 1 13'5" x 12'0" a light and airy spacious double bedroom to the front elevation with lovely views towards Weets Hill. Radiator, aerial and telephone points, uPVC framed double glazed window.
BEDROOM 2 11'10" x 10'0" a second double bedroom to the rear elevation, telephone and aerial points, radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window. (Wardrobe unit is included)
BEDROOM 3 8'8" x 6'0" an ideal child's room/study/hobbies room, radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window taking in the views.
BATHROOM A lovely fully tiled bathroom with a two-piece suite in white having a panelled bath, plus an electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin. Karndean flooring, radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window in opaque glass.
SEPARATE W.C. W.C. in white, uPVC framed double glazed in opaque glass.
EXTERNAL Front garden, driveway and rear garden.
CHATTELS Carpets, blinds and light fittings, plus the wardrobe unit in bedroom two are included.
COUNCIL TAX Band D
PHOTOGRAPHS Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
VIEWING By appointment through our office.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Valley Drive, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gargrave Station4.6 miles
- Colne Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Taylforths Residential has been established many years and is owned by Alec and Jean Newbould who took over the business in 1994 and still offer the same excellent service to all our clients.
Taylforths Residential are a local independent and professional Estate Agency successfully selling properties in all price ranges.
We offer prompt, free and accurate valuations on all types of properties by staff with local knowledge and a wealth of experience relating to the property market<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylforths Residential, Barnoldswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.