Upper Wortley Road, Thorpe Hesley, Rotherham, S61
- Entrance Hall with cloakroom/WC
- Spacious lounge with bay window that provides plenty of natural light
- Kitchen and dining area with breakfast bar and french doors to garden
- Individually styled Symphony kitchen with Zanussi integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with selection of fitted wardrobes and ensuite
- Four further well proportioned double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with contemporary sanitary ware
- Extensive range of tiling and other customisation options
- Burglar Alarm
- NHBC 10 year structural warranty included
Please find our updated opening times for the sales office on our website.
Call for more information
The Wessington is a contemporary five-bedroom detached family home designed for modern family living, boasting an integral garage, enviable living space and a charming exterior.
Inside, a feature hallway leads onto a living area equipped with a large bay window to the front of the house. At the back of the house is an open plan kitchen and dining room, divided by a breakfast bar and equipped with French doors to the garden, which allow plenty of natural light in.
On the first floor there are 5 bedrooms leading from an open landing. The spacious master bedroom comes equipped with your choice of fitted wardrobe and has a private en-suite. There are three further double bedrooms and a single bedroom which could also be used as a useful study space for working from home, alongside a family bathroom featuring a bath and separate shower.
"It has been an absolute pleasure to work with Redmile and the team!
I look forward to many happy years and memories in my amazing new home;
words cannot express my thanks!" - Redmile Customer
We are proud to present our Kirkstead Gardens development, composed of 52 high quality family homes in Thorpe Hesley. The collection of 3,4 and 5-bedroom family homes have been articulately designed to create stylish and spacious interiors which are tailored to each customer. Kirkstead Gardens has an array of local amenities and good commuting access to major cities making it a perfect location for any family.
Thorpe Hesley, a village full of history, boasts an abundance of activities for the whole family including the Trans pennine Cycling trail, golf courses, a local cricket club and the Magna Science Adventure Centre. Thorpe Hesley has close access to modern bars and restaurants in Ecclesfield which is just a 5-minute drive away. Popular shopping destination Meadowhall Shopping Centre just a 10-minute drive away is full of designer and high-street stores. The village provides fun family outings to museums, castles and historic buildings that feature mystery trails.
There are several schools in the area that have received a "Good" rating in the 2018 Ofsted report. This includes Winterhill School, Chapeltown Academy and Wingfield Academy, both which are just a few minutes drive away from Thorpe Hesley. Thorpe Hesley Primary School which received an "Outstanding" rating in the 2017 Ofsted report is within walking distance from Kirkstead Gardens.
With just a few minutes drive separating the village from the M1 (J35 Thorpe Hesley Interchange), Kirkstead Gardens is ideal for commuters with access to Leeds. The 20-minute drive to Sheffield?s City Centre is coupled with the centralised location to many major cities such as Derby, York and London offers an array of choices for family getaways. Nearest train stations are Chapeltown station (5-minute drive away) and Meadowhall Station (10-minute drive away). Meadowhall Station offers easy access to Manchester Piccadilly, Nottingham and Leeds leaving you with plenty of choices for days out.
Redmile Homes, one of the county?s longest established home builders, has been building dream homes and excellent communities across South Yorkshire since 1933. Our small and dedicated team of management and craftsmen accompanied by our strong partnerships with dependable contractors and specialists, has cultivated a strong culture which helps us to provide award winning, individualised homes that you can be proud of.
A Redmile Home
Our great customer service, wealth of experience and professionalism helps us to ensure that our homes are expertly customised to your every expectation. Every Redmile home is unique and built around you. You may choose the style of your kitchen and bathroom(s), all the way down to where you want your plug sockets. Offering great value for money you can choose from our extensive range of standard styles, or from our upgraded range; all the personal aspects which make your new house your home.
For enquiries about the Thorpe Hesley site, please contact .
|Dining/Kitchen||5865 x 3360||19'3" x 11'1"|
|Hall||1195 x 5280||4'0" x 17'4"|
|W/C||930 x 2045||3'1" x 6'9"|
|Lounge||5955 x 3640||19'5" x 11'9"|
|Store||780 x 1225||2'5" x 4'1"|
|Garage||3075 x 6030||10'2" x 19'10"|
|Bathroom||1945 x 2885||6'5" x 9'6"|
|Master Bedroom||3250 x 4735||12'9" x 15'5"|
|Ensuite 1||2040 x 2050||6'6" x 6'7"|
|Bed 2||3225 x 3400||10'7" x 11'2"|
|Bed 3||2885 x 3400||9'6" x 11'2"|
|Bed 4||3400 x 2885||11'2" x 9'6"|
|Landing||2860 x 1955||9'3" x 6'4"|
- The countys longest established Home Builders
- Extensive range and choice of standard and upgraded styles
- Ideal location for commuting locally and further afield
- Tailored interior, designed to your needs
Upper Wortley Road, Thorpe Hesley, Rotherham, S61
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chapeltown Station1.6 miles
- Meadowhall Station2.6 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop2.9 miles
About the development
- Kirkstead Gardens development is composed of 52 high quality family homes
- 3, 4 and 5-bedroom family homes
- Stylish and spacious interiors which are tailored to each customer
- Thorpe Hesley has an array of local amenities
- Quick access to shopping destinations
- The location is ideal for those commuting locally
After starting as W. Redmile & Sons Limited in 1933, and generating a presence locally we are now known as ‘Redmile Homes’ or just ‘Redmiles’, the developers who concentrate on building brand new dream homes.
Whatever name you use to discover the company, you will find that we build good quality and well designed homes with tailored features that make it yours. Our small and dedicated team of management and craftsmen ensure that we give the great standard of customer service expected fr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Wessington41. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W Redmile & Sons. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.