New Road, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth
- Newly built first floor apartment
- Close to local shops and station
- Hallway leaading to
- Kitchen fully fitted with appliances
- Shower room
- EPC Rating E
- Available now
Croxley Green - Croxley Green is a large village situated between the towns of Watford (to the East) and Rickmansworth (to the West). It has a friendly village atmosphere and the extensive village green is part of its soul and heritage. A good selection of local shops cater for its mixed family community and more extensive shopping and leisure facilities can be found in Watford (Intu Centre) and Rickmansworth. The village has excellent schools and Croxley has its own Metropolitan Line station with frequent services to Baker Street. Access to the motorway network is via junctions 17 & 18 of the M25 which are both within 2.5 miles. Croxley Green borders the Chess Valley. The Grand Union Canal forms the eastern boundary of the village. Croxley Business Park is a modern business hub which attracts a wide range of industries and provides employment for many of the local residents.
Kitchen/Lounge/Diner - 4.55m x 3.84m max (14'11 x 12'7 max) - Fully fitted kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge freezer and washing machine
Bedroom - 3.23m x 2.64m (10'7 x 8'8) -
Shower Room - 2.49m x 1.42m (8'2 x 4'8) - Spacious shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
Council Tax Band - Band A - £1227 pa approx.
BrochuresBrochureNew Road, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
New Road, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Croxley Green Station0.5 miles
- Croxley Station0.5 miles
- Rickmansworth Station1.0 miles
About the agent
A dynamic modern agency with an honest professional approach and a great reputation.
We deal with sales, rentals, management, finance, investments, land and new homes.
We listen and try harder to find what our clients really want.
We understand how important each and every transaction really is.
We employ great people who are experienced, enthusiastic, helpful and honest.
We work harder to deliver great service and fantastic value.
We know the area like the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30280246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Estate Agents, Croxley Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.