Charles Street, Milford Haven
- * NO CHAIN *
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Modern Accommodation
- One Double Bedroom
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Investment Potential
- Off Road Parking
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Electric Heating and Double Glazing
- EPC Rating: C
Externally there is parking in front of the apartment for one vehicle.
Milford Haven has the largest port in Wales, and the third largest port in the United Kingdom. It also has a popular Marina with accompanying Restaurant, Wine Bar, and boutique shops. The town itself has a historic late 18th and 19th centuries core based on a grid pattern, located between Hubberston Pill and Castle Pill and extending inland for 500 metres. Milford Haven's 20th century expansion took in several other settlements. Hakin and Hubberston are older, and situated to the west of the main town. The town also benefits from a variety of shops and supermarkets, leisure centre, primary and secondary schools, and the Torch Theatre and Cinema.
Hallway - 0.9 x 7.5 (2'11" x 24'7") -
Kitchen/Dining Room - 3.5 x 4.8 (11'5" x 15'8") -
Bedroom - 2.6 x 3.5 (8'6" x 11'5") -
Shower Room - 4.5 x 1.1 (14'9" x 3'7") -
VIEWING: By appointment only via the Agents.
TENURE: We are advised Leasehold
SERVICES: We have not checked or tested any of the services or appliances at the property.
TAX: Band B
BrochuresBrochureCharles Street, Milford Haven
Charles Street, Milford Haven
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Milford Haven Station0.1 miles
- Johnston Station3.5 miles
- Pembroke Dock Station4.6 miles
About the agent
THE ESTATE AGENT IN WEST WALES
West Wales Properties.Co.Uk is the leading independent estate agent in the area, with 10 high profile computer-linked 'high street' offices throughout West Wales and an associated office in Mayfair London.
Selling and renting properties in Pembrokeshire, Ceredigion, and Carmarthenshire, 7 days a week. Qualified Members of the National Association of Estate Agents and the Property Ombudsman. Innovative pro-active marketing, which is achieving excellen
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30275632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West Wales Properties, Milford Haven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.