St. Joseph Close, SO31
- Entrance Hallway
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Living Room With Views Over Private Garden
- Kitchen With Views Over Green
- Integral Garage
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms All With Excellent Built In Wardrobe Storage
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating/UPVC Double Glazing
- Side Access To Rear Garden
- No Chain
The property is offered with no chain and has all the essential points one looks for when deciding upon a move. There is a central hallway offering access to all rooms, galleried style landing creating a feeling of space. The bedrooms are well proportioned and all have excellent built in wardrobe storage. The carpets are good quality and a rich neutral colour. The house is double glazed throughout and has gas central heating. It has been well maintained and cared for with a feeling of quality and warmth. To complement the garden is manageable with raised lawn area and borders providing privacy and a view from the living space, there's side access to the front and off-road parking. Set in a wonderful accessible spot but with an established charm an early inspection of this fine detached house is highly advised.
St. Joseph Close, SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanwick Station0.8 miles
- Bursledon Station2.3 miles
- Hamble Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.