Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, ME19
- Book your private appointment to see our Russet Show Home!
- Contemporary kitchen with silestone worktop and integrated appliances
- Open-plan kitchen/ dining area and living room
- Quality carpet and Amtico flooring fitted throughout
- Stylish white bathroom suites, with saloni tiles and Amtico flooring
- Mirrored fitted wardrobe to the Master bedroom
- Landscaped front garden and rear garden- turfed as standard
- Car-port and Driveway
- Complete 10 year NHBC warranty against structural defects
We look forward to welcoming you, however the safety of our customers and teams is our main priority, so visits are exclusive to you and by pre-arranged appointment. Don't forget, our expert sales teams are also available by phone and you can still arrange virtual viewings to help you take a step closer to your new home. Ring today to find out more.
Countryside at Kings Hill Marketing Suite open Daily 10am - 5pm
Off Tower View Kings Hill, West Malling, ME19 4HA
The Russet is a stylish 4 bedroom home is complimented by an impressive living room as well as a kitchen dining room with doors opening to the rear garden. Upstairs there is a spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room and a large central landing with 3 further bedrooms.
- Internal doors painted white with polished chrome door furniture
- Pure Brilliant White painted ceilings
- White single square groove skirtings and architraves
- Pure Brilliant White to walls
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom finished with sliding doors
- Amtico Spacia Flooring and Carpet provided throughout as standard
- Contemporary Commodore kitchen with handless base and wall units
- Silestone worktop with glass splashback behind the hob to 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Stainless steel one and half bowl sink with stainless steel tap
- Under cupboard LED lighting to wall units
- Two Electrolux single ovens and 5 ring ceramic hob in 4 bedroom homes
- Integrated Electrolux fridge/freezer
- Integrated Electrolux dishwasher
- Integrated Electrolux washer dryer where applicable
- White sanitaryware with chrome mono mixer tap
- Low level Vado over bath shower
- Chrome finish towel rail
- Half height Saloni tiling to bath and sanitaryware walls
- Vado shower with concealed shower mixer and enclosed shower door to ensuite
Heating, Electrical and Lighting
- Low energy light fittings throughout
- Pendant lighting to living areas and bedrooms
- Recessed downlighters to bathroom, en suite, kitchen and hallway
- USB ports, telephone points and TV sockets with Sky Q wiring in all properties
- Fibre connection to all homes for instant broadband access through Hyperoptics
- Gas fired central heating
- Turf as standard
- External tap
Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, ME19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Malling Station1.2 miles
- East Malling Station1.7 miles
- Wateringbury Station2.2 miles
About the development
Countryside at Kings Hill
- Now's the time to buy at Countryside in Kings Hill
- No hidden extras- great specification included throughout
- Only 4-bedrooms currently available at Countryside in Kings Hill
- Great incentives available to help get you moving...
- Virtual appointments, now available.
- Call today to find out more- 01732 497607
Countryside is a leading UK home builder and urban regeneration partner. We believe that where we live matters. We’re passionate about creating places people aspire to live, where they feel a true sense of belonging.
All our developments and homes carry a signature style and character, designed to work for the way people live today with materials that reflect our commitment to quality. Our exacting standards and sustainable credentials combine to create places that will stand the test
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Russet_131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countryside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.