Bucklers Road, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12
- PERIOD PROPERTY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN-DINING ROOM
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PVCu DOUBLE GLAZING
- LARGE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
David Seymour are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully presented, highly-desirable, two-bedroomed period property with a good-sized rear garden. It is enviably located a short stroll away from the foreshore at Hardway, close to a popular local pub. The property is situated in a quiet cul de sac looking out onto a well-maintained, enclosed communal green area. On street parking, additional unallocated parking bays at the end of the cul de sac and long-stay public car park a few hundred meters from the property.
Of interest to rental investors, there are tenants in situ who would love to remain. However, notice has been served, so the property can also be offered with vacant possession on completion.
Whether you are first-time buyers, downsizing, or looking for a waterside holiday home close to marinas, this Tardis-like property presents an exciting opportunity. Book an early viewing to avoid disappointment!
PVCu door with decorative glazed unit through to;
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect looking out onto the Green. Feature Victorian-style fire place, ornamental surround with tiled insets, mantle over and hearth. Potential for open fire. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect. Range of white gloss modern Shaker-style wall & base units with granite-effect worktops & tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel 1 1/2 sink with chrome mixer tap & pull out spray attachment. Gas hob with electric single oven under and integrated extractor hood over. Space for tall fridge-freezer. Understairs storage cupboard housing consumer unit. Area for table & chairs. Electric underfloor heating. Tiled flooring.
Utility cupboard for washing machine/tumble dryer, also housing combi boiler. Tiled flooring. PVCu part-glazed door to rear garden.
PVCu obscured glazed window to side aspect. White suite comprises: low-level wc; pedestal basin with chrome mixer tap; square 'p-shaped' bath with chrome bath taps and shower over, glass bath screen.
Mostly tiled surrounds. Tile flooring. White radiator. Extractor fan.
From inner lobby staircase to;
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect with side harbour views and overlooking the Green. Built-in wardrobe/storage. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Loft access via drop-down ladder.
Mostly boarded with light.
Low brick wall & gate with shingled area to side. Path to front door.
Good sized enclosed garden with pedestrian access to private alley via back gate. Mainly laid to lawn with area of decking. Greenhouse. Wooden shed. Garden tap & power point.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: B
NONE OF THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED IN THESE PARTICULARS AS TO THIS PROPERTY ARE TO BE RELIED ON AS STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATION OF FACT.
While we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there are any specific points you wish to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact the office and we will be happy to discuss any matter with you, particularly if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view.
1. The property is offered subject to contract, on the strict understanding that ALL NEGOTIATIONS are conducted through David Seymour.
2. We have not carried out any type of survey; our inspection was purely to produce these particulars as a guide to prospective purchasers.
3. The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, heating systems, wiring services etc and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose and no warranties can be given. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors or surveyor.
4. Any information given whether orally or in writing must be treated as an expression of opinion by the agent, and treated as such."
Member of the National Association of Estate Agent
Registered in England Number 6293801 as Mason Harris Limited
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bucklers Road, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.5 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station2.1 miles
- Portchester Station2.6 miles
About the agent
A long established independent estate agency covering the Gosport area for both sales and lettings of residential property.
Free property valuations and lettings appraisals available.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S6076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Seymour, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.