Beach Road West, Portishead
- Period Cottage Close To The Coast
- Historic Lake Grounds Location
- Available With NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living Room
- New Kitchen & Bathroom
- Double Glazed & Central Heating
- Cosmetic Work Required
Access to the property via a private footpath. A front door opens into a small entrance vestibule. Open Plan to the staircase rising to first floor and the living room. Door leads to understairs cupboard.
A cosy lounge with an abundance of character. A window to front aspect. Stone chimney breast.
With renovations having been started the kitchen come breakfast room boasts a large character fireplace and window to front aspect with window seat. This room offers ample space for a dining area.
First Floor Landing
Doors to both bedrooms, bathroom and a window to rear aspect. area with natural light. Doors to both bedrooms and bathroom. A window to rear aspect floods this area with natural light.
A large double bedroom with original chimney breast character style door and window to front aspect.
A large double bedroom with character door, feature fireplace and window to front aspect.
This property offers no off-road parking and is in need of further renovation as the property is sold as seen.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Beach Road West, Portishead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Avonmouth Station3.4 miles
- St. Andrews Road Station3.8 miles
- Shirehampton Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Here at West Coast we totally understand that your home is probably the biggest asset you'll own and we therefore pride ourselves on offering the best possible marketing with the latest technology in order to achieve the best price, coupled with a fantastic customer service.
Our experienced and professional team will ensure that you are kept up-to-date with the progress on your sale with regular feed back on viewings and weekly reports once a buyer has been found. Once more this is all
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10347932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West Coast Properties, Portishead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.