Euoropa View Loughborough Road Ruddington NG11 6FG
- Easy parking for 3 cars and garage
- Outstanding rural views over Nottingham
- Bright and airy rooms and bathrooms
- Excellent privacy - No overlooking from neighbours adjacent or across from the property
- Further room for extending to the rear of the property subject to planning permission
- Good transport links
- Local schools
- Very well maintained property on a generous sized plot
- Double glazing throughout and gas central heating
This modern and well presented property offers ready to move in accommodation and further benefits from gas central heating radiators, double glazing throughout. Ideally situated within proximity to a range of local amenities including shops, services and highly regarded Schools. Located close to all the local amenities.
Entrance through a Hall way, with a downstairs W.C., storage cupboard, with a house alarm control panel, with laminate flooring and entrance into the lounge/diner.
18’7” x 12’8” (5.70x 3.905m)
Spacious and good sized lounge, laminate flooring, double patio doors which lead into the garden, and central heating radiators.
11’6” x 5’9” (3.35x 1.52m)
Fitted Kitchen with a range of modern base and wall-mounted units with complimentary work surfaces, plumbing for a washing machine, dish washer fitted fridge freezer, oven, hob, flowing vinyl floor and a window looking into the front garden.
21’2” x 9’3” (6.40x 2.74m)
Situated on the 2nd floor of the property, a good-sized double bedroom, fitted carpet, fitted wardrobe with a central heating radiator.
7’8” x 7’5” (2.13 x 2.12m)
Also on this floor is an en-suite comprising of an electric shower, low flush W.C., tiled flooring and wash hand basin.
12’8” x 12’16” (3.65x 3.64 m)
On the first floor is a double bedroom situated at the rear of the property, which can accommodate a double bed with a central heating radiator and fitted carpet.
12’8” x 8’24” (3.65x 2.43m)
Situated at the front of the property on the first floor, overlooking the front, a double bedroom, fitted carpet, 2 windows and with a central heating radiator.
6’8” x 5’4” (2.072 x 1.52m)
Located on the first floor. A modern, three-piece suite, featuring a bath with overhead shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor and a radiator.
There is a detached garage with an electricity supply, plus a driveway for 3 cars to the side of the property. To the rear is a, generous sized private garden with fenced boundary and secure access.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars but they are for general guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Areas, measurements and distances are approximate and the text, photographs and plans are for guidance only. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Although we try to ensure accuracy, if measurements are used in this listing, they may be approximate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Euoropa View Loughborough Road Ruddington NG11 6FG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station2.5 miles
- Station St Tram Stop2.6 miles
- Beeston Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Doorsteps.co.uk. The brand new hybrid estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. Estate agents at a fantastic price, but also a great level of service.
We imagined a world, where you could sell your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10696912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.