May Tree Close, Badger Farm
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Recently refurbished Four bedroom student house
- Recent kitchen and bathroom
- Recent kitchen appliances all included
- Three double bedrooms and single
- Bills Included
- Private rear garden
- Unrestricted on-road parking
- 20-minutes from The University of Winchester
- Convenient Badger Farm location
- Very Well Maintained and Managed
Four bedroom student house in Badger Farm, just twenty minutes from the University of Winchester.
This very well presented student home features a fully updated kitchen with integrated hob and oven, recent washer/dryer, fridge and freezer. The large lounge/dining room is 18 feet in depth and features double glazed doors and windows giving access to the enclosed private rear garden. The property features three double bedrooms and a single bedroom, all of which have recently been decorated and are fully furnished with beds, desks and wardrobes. The bathroom has a white suite bath and shower.
May Tree Close, Badger Farm
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station1.7 miles
- Shawford Station1.9 miles
- Chandlers Ford Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co is a highly ambitious organisation. All Martin & Co offices are owner operated - a key point of difference ensuring quality of service. We have a strong focus on the lettings sector. We also offer an estate agency sales proposition to provide vendors with a wider choice for property and buy-to-let investment solutions.
Established in 1986 and launched as a franchise in 1995 Martin & Co has quickly grown to almost 200 offices nationwide. We are th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100540000555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.