Ewe Close, London
- Four bedroom property
- Amenties nearby
- Transport links nearby
- Double glazed
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Available now
- Gas Central Heating
- Suitable for professionals and student
- Must be seen
The property is split across three floors in a town house. The property consists of four large double bedroom. The property has a large sized fully equipped kitchen which leads to a big garden area.
The location of this beautiful apartment is contrast between a calm street, with the vibrancy of busy Kings Cross and Islington that surrounds it.
Located just off Caledonian Road, surrounded by many transport links such as Kings Cross St Pancras, Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Overground and Caledonian Road tube station. The property is in a great location for university students and professionals.
All bills will be an additional £25 per calendar month.
Ewe Close, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road Station0.1 miles
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.4 miles
- Holloway Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agent, specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management within Islington.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101493002477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris Brown, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.