Hoxton Street, London
- Four bedroom apartment
- Maisonette property
- Three piece bathroom
- Fully furnished
- Gas central heating
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Close to public transport
- Perfect for students or city professionals
- Superb location
- Sash windows
The property is a four bedroom maisonette conveniently located in the heart of Hoxton Street. The property is split across two levels: with two double bedrooms located on the 1st floor of the property and the bathroom and kitchen located on the first floor level. The kitchen is spacious with a dinning table and 4 chairs, the property comes with neutral decor and three piece bathroom. Located on the top floor of the property is two of the bigger bedrooms which span nearly the entire area of the first floor.
This property is located on the vibrant street of Hoxton and is minutes away from Old Street station and has regular buses which go into the city. Local amenites of Hoxton Street is limitless as there is such a variety of food and shops available as well as trendy Shoreditch and Hackney located close by.
Hoxton Street, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hoxton Station0.1 miles
- Old Street Station0.5 miles
- Haggerston Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agent, specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management within Islington.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101493002478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris Brown, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.