- Ground floor studio
- Centrally heated
- Good condition
- Exclusive of bills
- Amenities nearby
- Transport links nearby
- Available now
- Located away from the main road
- Double glazed
The studio is situated on the ground floor of a period conversion behind a commercial premises. The studio flat comes with neutral decor, sash windows, laminate flooring throughout and centrally heated. The property is fully enclosed and consists of your living area, separate three piece bathroom suite and kitchen.
Located in the midst of Islington, surrounded by plenty of transport links such as, Kings Cross St Pancras, Caledonian Road Underground (Piccadilly Line, Zone 2) and Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Overground, along with (night) bus links (91, 259, 274, 17)
This property is perfect for students or professionals.
Viewings are recommended.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.2 miles
- Caledonian Road Station0.5 miles
- Highbury & Islington Station0.7 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agent, specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management within Islington.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101493002485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris Brown, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.