Caledonian Road, London
- Fully furnished
- Gas, water and council tax is included in the rent
- Zone 1/2
- Local to Kings Cross
- Located on a slightly raised ground floor
- Double glazed
- Laminated flooring throughout
- Suitable for professionals and student
- Amenties nearby
Harris Brown are happy to present this studio available on Caledonian Road. This property is located behind a commercial property with its own shared entrance at the back of the building. This property comes fully furnished with a double bed,wardrobe and chest of drawers. This studio is fully enclosed: with a separate kitchen and three piece bathroom suite.
The nearest station is Caledonian road and barnsbury station ( overground) and Caledonian road (Piccadilly line) 600 meters away.
There are several buses which service outside the property: these are 17,91,259, 153, 274
Viewings are recommended!
Caledonian Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.3 miles
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.6 miles
- Caledonian Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agent, specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management within Islington.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101493002493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris Brown, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.