Rosyth Avenue, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2
- Large Four Bedroom Detached House
- Large Lounge And Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen And Utility Room With Appliances
- Four Double Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes
- En-suite To Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Large Study / Playroom On The Ground Floor
- Double Driveway And Double Garage
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden With Shed
- In Very Good Decorative Throughout
- Standard Deposit: £1250
FANTASTIC FOUR BED DETACHED HOUSE in SOUGHT AFTER AREA ** LARGE LOUNGE and SEPARATE DINING AREA ** Kitchen and Utility Room With Appliances ** LARGE GARDEN ** Off Road Parking and GARAGE ** FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** Ensuite To Master Bedroom **
Excellent four-bedroom detached house in quiet cul-de-sac in a sought-after location. The property has excellent access to major road links, including the A1(M), and is close to Lynch Wood Business Park, Serpentine Green and the showground.
The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, full gas central heating, driveway and double garage and a large enclosed rear garden with shed.
The spacious hall with laminate flooring has an integral door to the garage. At the end of the hallway there is a study/playroom that measures 8' 6 x 6'11 with a large bay window present.
There is a spacious lounge with bay window and a gas fire with an ornamental surround. The lounge measures 16'5 x 10'10. A set of double doors lead from the lounge to the dining room, which has laminate flooring and measures 10'2 x 9'10 and has ample room for a good sized dining table. Sliding patio doors lead from here to the rear garden.
The kitchen has a range of matching base and eye level units with a gas hob and built-in electric oven and grill. A door leads to the utility room which has plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine. There is also a downstairs toilet off the utility room and a back door to the rear garden. There is a large fridge, an undercounter fridge and a dishwasher which are left by the landlord with no liability assumed.
Upstairs are four double bedrooms, all with built-in double wardrobes. The main bedroom measures 14' 1 x 12' 6 and has an en-suite with a shower cubicle. The other three bedrooms measure 11'2 x 9'10, 11'2 x 9'2 and 11'2 x 10'6.
The family bathroom has a standard suite as well as a separate shower cubicle with vinyl flooring.
The property is available unfurnished and is in very good cosmetic order.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Rosyth Avenue, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough
Mancetter House 1144 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6BP
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd is the largest letting agent in Peterborough and one of the largest independent letting agents in the UK.
We manage in excess of 1000. private rented properties in and around Peterborough and much of our business stems from our reputation and recommendations from both landlords and tenants.
We believe that we differ from other agents in that we only take on good quality rental properties which match the quality of the tenants we accommoda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 117888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.