Jean Drive, Tipton
- MODERN TWO BEDROOM PROPERTY
- SEMI DETACHED HOME
- GENEROUS DRIVEWAY TO FRONT
- CULDESAC LOCATION
- TRAIN STATIONS CLOSE BY
- IDEAL STARTER HOME
- POPULAR LOCATION OF TIPTON
- MODERN THROUGHOUT
A MODERN TWO BEDROOM HOME IN A CULDESAC LOCATION - A two modernised bedroom semi detached occupying a generous plot with large tarmac driveway for numerous vehicles. Property is in a popular location for first time buyers & commuters being close to Train Station. IDEAL STARTER HOME!
Do you need help selling your property?
Do you need help finding the right mortgage?
Do you have a property to let?
Here at Connells Wednesbury we offer free advice on the house buying, selling and letting process. Contact us on or
Double glazed door to the front, radiator, stairs to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.63m )
Double glazed french doors to the rear, fireplace with electric fire, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 5' 6" ( 2.95m x 1.68m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units to include work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled, double glazed window to the front.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, doors to
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' ( 3.63m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 11" max ( 3.63m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level w.c., part tiled, towel rail, double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property driveway giving off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Jean Drive, Tipton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dudley Port Station0.8 miles
- Black Lake Tram Stop1.1 miles
- Swan Lane Tram Stop1.2 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Wednesbury for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WED307978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Wednesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.