- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bishops Rise
- Near The Forum
- Available to Students for the 2019 - 2020 Year
- College Lane Campus Students
- Furnished Property
- 1 Bathroom
Nicholas Humphreys are proud to bring to the market this modern, high specification student property, to rent for the next academic year, comprising of a modern kitchen area with breakfast bar, 3 doubles, 2 single bedrooms, 1 W/Cs, 1 shower room! Within 10 minutes walking distance to College Lane Campus! NOT TO BE MISSED! Call Nicholas Humphreys NOW and arrange your viewing on . This immaculate 5 bedroom house, available for the next academic year, is modern and in the IDEAL location for access to the College Lane Campus.
The property is fully furnished and each bedroom contains a bed, mattress, desk and desk chair. The modern fully fitted kitchen comes with a washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge freezer, electric oven, gas hob and microwave!
There are is a BRAND NEW walk-in rain shower and separate W/C and hand basin.
Cul-de-sac parking is available close to the property.
Rent Per Calender Month Room 1 - £385pcmRoom 2 - £385pcmRoom 4 - £355pcm
Contract: 11 months
Deposit: £400 per person
Call Nicholas Humphreys NOW and arrange your viewing on or email for more information.
**To keep up to date with us follow us on /NHHatfield**
We do viewings Monday - Friday - 09:30 - 17:00
CONTACT US by email - , by phone
DEPOSITS The majority of our properties will have a deposit, you will need to pay this (online) when you sign the tenancy agreement.
GUARANTOR All students must provide a UK guarantor, there are some alternatives if you are an overseas student, so please contact us to discuss!
TENANCY DETAILS Before reserving a property ensure that you know the length of the tenancy and the payment terms (ie monthly or quarterly)
TO RESERVE To reserve a property you simply visit > Student/Professional Lettings (Hatfield)> Reservation fee - This will act as a holding fee and will take the property off the market
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station1.3 miles
- Welham Green Station1.4 miles
- Brookmans Park Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Why choose Nicholas Humphreys?
The owners of Nicholas Humphreys are intimately involved in the company on a daily basis and are committed to delivering the results our clients expect. All directors and partners of Nicholas Humphreys are available to speak to you personally to resolve any queries on the services we offer.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30283341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.