Clare Road, Grangetown, Cardiff
- Large two double bedroom terraced house
- Formally three bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Must be viewed to be appreciated
- Close to City Centre and Bay
- Ideal first time purchase
- EPC Rating - D
A beautifully presented and immaculate two double bedroom bay fronted terraced house. Formerly a three bedroom house, offering accommodation comprising: entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and wc on the ground floor and there are two double bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. Ideal first time purchase in the sought after area. Internal viewing essential.
Most conveniently located close to the City Centre and Cardiff Bay.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Clare Road, Grangetown, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grangetown Station0.4 miles
- Cardiff Central Station0.4 miles
- Ninian Park Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Moginie James is Cardiff's leading local estate agent. Our expert team are passionate about properties and our clients are always at the heart of everything we do.
We work tirelessly to match buyers with their dream properties and achieve the best price possible for our sellers while making the process as straightforward and hassle-free as possible.
We are constantly working on new ways to improve our already first class service and have recently introduced a system to allo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PON200664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moginie James, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.