7 Eskdale Mansion
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- No Admin Fee
- 3 Bed Apartment
- Fully Furnished
- Gas central heating
- Double Glazing
- Real wood flooring
- Walking distance to Jesmond Metro
- Walking distance to all local shops and amenities
- AVAILABLE SEPT 25TH 2020
Available SEPT 2020
3 bed second floor apartment, located in the heart of Jesmond.
3 double bedrooms
Kitchen-Diner with Bosch and Samsung Appliances
Gas central heating
Real wood flooring in the entrance hall,lounge and master bedroom
Lift and telephone entry system
Walking distance to Jesmond Metro and all local shops and amenities
£85.00 Per Person Per Week
No Admin Fee
Additional fees apply
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
7 Eskdale Mansion
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Jesmond Metro Station0.3 miles
- West Jesmond Metro Station0.7 miles
- Manors Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Are you looking to rent or let in Newcastle? Then look no further!
We are a leading letting agency in Newcastle offering professional, friendly and informative advice to tenants looking to rent and landlords looking to let their property. With over 30 years experience in the letting industry we offer a letting service in Newcastle that you can rely on.
Here at HM Residential we believe that tenants and landlords need letting agents that understand the lettings industry, but also u
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102920002763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HM Residential, Fenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.