Chalton Street, London
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 2 double bedrooms plus a spare small room
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dinner
- Wooden flooring through-out
- Gas central heating
- Suitable for students & professionals
- Close to Euston and Kings Cross station
- Available in March
- Close to UCL university
- Close to shops & amenities
Compromising of 2 double bedrooms, 1 small room that could be used as office or dressing room. Good size open plan kitchen/ living room, and beautiful 3 piece bathroom.
This property has just been recently refurbished.
The apartment also has gas central heating and come fully furnished.
Close to Euston and Kings Cross Station.
Must be seen.
Chalton Street, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Euston Station0.2 miles
- St. Pancras Station0.2 miles
- King's Cross Station0.3 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agent, specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management within Islington.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101493002512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris Brown, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.